After Effects of IBIZA

Thanks, Dublin Born, wish I could hear you speak, I love Irish accents! :D Maybe Ra is cool, like I said, I didn't go to any clubs while I was in Vegas, so I am the wrong person to ask about that. I started gambling the minute I got there and I hardly stopped until I left! :eek: Oh well, I came out ahead in the end which is rare! :D

After Effects Of Ibiza:

1. Smiling every Sunday as I remember ~We Love Sunday's At Space~

2. Analyzing my financial situation to see I can really afford to buy a nice little apartment in Ibiza.

3. Listening to my Ibiza CD's, closing my eyes, and trying to recapture the experience.

4. Being happy and thankful that I was able to make it out another summer. Feeling very fortunate, fullfilled, and energized 8)

Essential mixes from Ibiza

Mixer said:
Anyone got or know of any links where I can find the Radio 1 Essential Mix from Manumission last year featuring Tong and Sasha?

Mixer, You could try www.wellcoolstuff.com and if they dont have it listed drop them a mail and I'm sure they'll have it - 5 quid I think

pacha4life said:
but my question was........not in the clubs but when you're sitting at work with headphones on..........do you feel relaxed and almost like your'e back at the club with the lights and the beat.....that's what i'm talking about......i sit at work close my eyes for second and i get warm and relaxed like i felt when i was on candy ;)

I totally hear you on this one, especially lately since I've been posting on this board. That's why I like this board so much, we all have two things in common we all love dance music and we love Ibiza. Lately since work has been such a crazy mess I just sit back once and a while and day dream about how my time in Ibiza is going to be this year, about all of the things that I want to experience this year, it's almost like I am playing it out in my mind. But sometimes I get a little nervous and think that if I wish too hard something might happen, almost like I am going to jinx myself or something.

Paul Van Dyk Cd's do this for me in the most incredible way. He is my favorite DJ and I planned my holiday this year around seeing him, he's just amazing. Like you said he brings you on a journey, I think of it almost as if he is telling me a story of his emotions, and how he feels at that point in time. Nothing like his long sets at Twilo back in the days, getting to the club at 11, waiting for him to come on at 2 and listening to the master at work until 9 the next morning, it truly is a journey of the mind and body. The set that especially does this for me now, is his set live at Amnesia 16/8/02, truly amazing. I saw him at Amnesia the two weeks before then, so I just sit back relax and enjoy the ride....

Sorry for going off so much just really tough days at work lately, can't wait for it to be over.

Mixer said:
Anyone got or know of any links where I can find the Radio 1 Essential Mix from Manumission last year featuring Tong and Sasha?

I was there last year, great night!

prplhz said:
Nothing like his long sets at Twilo back in the days, getting to the club at 11, waiting for him to come on at 2 and listening to the master at work until 9 the next morning, it truly is a journey of the mind and body.

Twilo brings back fond memories -- the hardcore clubbers experience -- PvD from 2 to 9AM! You never knew where he was going to take you but you knew it was going to be a good ride...

no probs mixer - theyve got some great mixes that ive always wanted 2 get hold of - apparantly if u buy 4 cds, u only pay for 3

Back