After Effects of IBIZA

PachaGirl79 said:
pacha4life, that is the awesome thing about all beautiful dance music... its got so much POWER. Power over your heart, power over your brain... and SO much stronger than any drug. Music IS the drug. When your system absorbs the beats, it is, in essence, an out of body experience. You're suddenly seeing Paul at the Myan or in NYC if you're premile. Thats one thing I love so much about this forum: We can all log on, throw in some mix that was played last year at Space, and POOF!! We're there in Ibiza. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THIS IS THE SORTA RESPONSE I WAS LOOKING 4.....I DON'T CARE IF YOU GOT THE RUNS WHEN YOU LEFT IBIZA OR WHAT VITAMINS YOU TOOK :) I'M TALKING ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!!! THE BEATS...!!!DO YOU EVER SIT AT WORK LISTENING TO BEATS THAT TAKE YOU RIGHT BACK TO THE CLUB IN IBIZA AND THAT IN TURNS MAKES YOU ALL WARM AND GLOWY :) THANKS
PACHAGIRL AND IBIZA GIRLIE FOR UNDERSTANDING THE QUESTION :)

pacha4life said:
PachaGirl79 said:
pacha4life, that is the awesome thing about all beautiful dance music... its got so much POWER. Power over your heart, power over your brain... and SO much stronger than any drug. Music IS the drug. When your system absorbs the beats, it is, in essence, an out of body experience. You're suddenly seeing Paul at the Myan or in NYC if you're premile. Thats one thing I love so much about this forum: We can all log on, throw in some mix that was played last year at Space, and POOF!! We're there in Ibiza. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THIS IS THE SORTA RESPONSE I WAS LOOKING 4.....I DON'T CARE IF YOU GOT THE RUNS WHEN YOU LEFT IBIZA OR WHAT VITAMINS YOU TOOK :) I'M TALKING ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!!! THE BEATS...!!!DO YOU EVER SIT AT WORK LISTENING TO BEATS THAT TAKE YOU RIGHT BACK TO THE CLUB IN IBIZA AND THAT IN TURNS MAKES YOU ALL WARM AND GLOWY :) THANKS

Hey man, I'm right there with ya... like I said, when I listen to the sets I got from Ibiza, I can still feel everything that I felt when I was actually there. The first beat creates that little grin on your face before the full-blown smile takes over!! Unbeatable!!

I also believe in the vitamin drink a day thing....that plus a sort of ginseng i take called rhodiola from solgar. Kept us going through the week going out almost every night with time to spare to rent a car to go round the island, take boats to beaches, go out for lunch, shop...etc. Did have a few patchy days when i came home but the feeling....the feeling is still with me....coming back late june 8)

I haven't been to ibiza yet so i dont have any memories to go back to but i always listen to sets while i'm on this forum, email, work, skiing, driving, whatever and it just puts me in this real uplifting mood and right now all i can think about is coming to ibiza!! :p

its got so much POWER. Power over your heart, power over your brain... and SO much stronger than any drug. Music IS the drug.

Your so right pachagirl and i cant say it any better. The music is my way of escaping and it can turn any bum day i'm having into one with smiles across my face. Sometimes i get so pumped that i just get up from the computer and dance my ass off cause i have too, the music wont let me stop!!!! :lol: :oops:

Anyone got or know of any links where I can find the Radio 1 Essential Mix from Manumission last year featuring Tong and Sasha?

PachaGirl79 said:

Exactly, my dear! :D

Mixer said:
Anyone got or know of any links where I can find the Radio 1 Essential Mix from Manumission last year featuring Tong and Sasha?

I have them on CD, but I don't know where you can get them from... that was one of the bets nights I ever had!! Funniest thing was during Tongy's set, P. Diddy showed up on the balcony in this huge white tablecloth thingy, dancing with two bottles of champagne and smiling and yelling at Pete Tong! Hilarious!

pacha4life said:
PachaGirl79 said:

Have you ever heard of the phrase taking the pi$$ :rolleyes: I think everyone understood the original question.

Barocca's fine, so long as you haven't been drinking copious amounts the night before! Get ready for Orange puke if you have....

I agree with dance4life and Pachagirl. I haven't been to Ibiza yet, but dance music is so uplifting, so energizing, it always gets me excited! :D When I listen to a good song, my heart beats faster and I am transported to another place in my mind, a place I imagine Ibiza will be like and after I go to Ibiza, I'm sure that I will be forever reminded of my experiences there by listening to great dance music. :D

I also feel the same way as Dance4life, when there is a really uplifting beat in any club your in you get an ultimate sence of euphoria and happiness that cant be described by words. Also when you enter the club and the music is really good you suddenly break out into a beaming smile, :D and the need to dance becomes irresistable :D :D :D

Jannica,

you will not believe how good it is in Ibiza. You are going to love it. We all love clubbing but it's different in Ibiza. It's just the athmosphere and the people. Everybody is there for one reason and thats to have a wild time clubbing. The worst thing about Ibiza is when you have to go home !!!
I just saw a documentary on Las vegas and a club called RA. I think that was the name. Have you ever been to vegas clubbing.

No, I have been to Vegas, but didn't go to any clubs while I was there. I think that the vibe wouldn't be very good, too superficial, no one there would be there for the music. They have had some good parties there though, I have heard (not at any of the clubs though).

Barbie said:
pacha4life said:
PachaGirl79 said:

Have you ever heard of the phrase taking the pi$$ :rolleyes: I think everyone understood the original question.

actually never heard that phrase dear :).....but please do explain ;)
thanks and dont' get angry

jannica said:
I agree with dance4life and Pachagirl. I haven't been to Ibiza yet, but dance music is so uplifting, so energizing, it always gets me excited! :D When I listen to a good song, my heart beats faster and I am transported to another place in my mind, a place I imagine Ibiza will be like and after I go to Ibiza, I'm sure that I will be forever reminded of my experiences there by listening to great dance music. :D

Yes you will :)....even now as i listen to bbc radio 1....it feels so warm and nice.....and i just shut out all the chitter chatter that goes on in my job and i do my work....and i perform much better:) jannica you will never forget ibiza...every tune i hear takes me back to privilege, pacha bora bora space wow!!! it's amazing

Dublin Born said:
Jannica,

you will not believe how good it is in Ibiza. You are going to love it. We all love clubbing but it's different in Ibiza. It's just the athmosphere and the people. Everybody is there for one reason and thats to have a wild time clubbing. The worst thing about Ibiza is when you have to go home !!!
I just saw a documentary on Las vegas and a club called RA. I think that was the name. Have you ever been to vegas clubbing.

RA is in the luxor hotel.....it is crazy...i was there for new years...and i stayed there the music is thumping...and after your done with the club at 8 you go gamble :) :lol: , you should defintely visit...the better club is at mandalay bay where alot of the big dj's spin.
nik

jannica said:
No, I have been to Vegas, but didn't go to any clubs while I was there. I think that the vibe wouldn't be very good, too superficial, no one there would be there for the music. They have had some good parties there though, I have heard (not at any of the clubs though).

The club looked pretty good on the TV and Pete tong was playing. Pacha for life seems to think the place was rocking.

P.s Jannica - saw your photo and you are a cutey !!! he he he

Back