After Effects of IBIZA

P

pacha4life

I love trance/house.....but it's only after i went to ibiza and came back that i feel so warm and euphoric even at work while listening to PVD, it's beautiful feeling.

I hope i'm not the only person that feels this way....right now i can feel the blood rushing to my ears and i'm feelign really warm :)
trust me i'm not strung out right now lol

let me know
thanks nik

Paul Van Dyk is my favorite D.J. When he plays in Amnesia -- incredible!!!! His sets are a journey -- you never know where he's going to take you, but you know it's going to be some place really NICE...

but my question was........not in the clubs but when you're sitting at work with headphones on..........do you feel relaxed and almost like your'e back at the club with the lights and the beat.....that's what i'm talking about......i sit at work close my eyes for second and i get warm and relaxed like i felt when i was on candy ;)

I cut up the set of Jules live at Punta Es Moli and the Essential Mix and Armin last year all from sets I saw them play in Ibiza... takes me right back to those moments, especially the Julesy set. I can still feel the sun on my neck and the atmosphere in the air... makes me so happy yet sad at the same time.

pacha4life, that is the awesome thing about all beautiful dance music... its got so much POWER. Power over your heart, power over your brain... and SO much stronger than any drug. Music IS the drug. When your system absorbs the beats, it is, in essence, an out of body experience. You're suddenly seeing Paul at the Myan or in NYC if you're premile. Thats one thing I love so much about this forum: We can all log on, throw in some mix that was played last year at Space, and POOF!! We're there in Ibiza. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the chillout compilations take me there each time! Every time I go I buy a new Chill-CD and whenever I put in on, Im instantly back in Ibiza, feeling the vibe!

see i have a story to tell

boy do i remeber my ibiza holidays.

does any one else get so called spansih flue, you get the flue while in ibiza, genrally due to the plane flight over, over drink and dehdrating.
well 3 years ago i was so ill i almost dead, it's the same every year.
i get through the too weeks and then it takes a month to recover.
but i love ibiza to mudh to not go i must be a sucker for punishment

i find going through old photo's always bring s smile or you hear classis ibiza tune and you feel okay.

if you've been at it everynight of your holiday then you may wish to take another holiday to get over it..

good idea robo

i used to take the week off afterwoods. guess due to olda age, i my have to slow down a bit.

but knowing me i am not one to turn down a drink

that's why I'm only going to do 3 big nights when I go for a week. I want to really enjoy these nights and just chill the rest of the time & see a bit of Ibiza! :)

Robder said:
Ber- what??
What's that?
Happy Friday by the way!

Happy Friday YAY :D

Berocca are vitamin tablets full of all kinds of good things, I swear by them, I take one every morning and one when I get in from clubbing - never have comedowns or anything :D Available from all good supermarkets and chemists lol :p

If you get some Diarolyte as well as the Berocca you cant go wrong.

It replaces vitals salts and fluids that your body loses in hot conditons e.t.c.

Re: see i have a story to tell

ksixty9 said:
boy do i remeber my ibiza holidays.

does any one else get so called spansih flue, you get the flue while in ibiza, genrally due to the plane flight over, over drink and dehdrating.
well 3 years ago i was so ill i almost dead, it's the same every year.
i get through the too weeks and then it takes a month to recover.
but i love ibiza to mudh to not go i must be a sucker for punishment

i find going through old photo's always bring s smile or you hear classis ibiza tune and you feel okay.

Funk me, I got that last year and was sick as a dog for a week! Fortunately it's a bank holiday the weekend we come back....oh dear that's probably not a good thing.......I can see carnage on the horizon.

Berocca

I like the sound of this berocca is it the next best thing to a cure for hangovers? and is berocca the brand name because im going to get some this weekend.

Cant Wait till 2nd of fuffing August :lol:

Re: Berocca

craigyt2k1 said:
I like the sound of this berocca is it the next best thing to a cure for hangovers? and is berocca the brand name because im going to get some this weekend.

Cant Wait till 2nd of fuffing August :lol:

Yeah they're called berocca and they come in bright green packet, get the ones that you can dissolve cos then they make a yummy drink :D

f*** i know what u mean.....i listen to carl cox sets and i wanna loooooose my mind.....sometimes i just see the images of him at space in my head

Back