Advice needed - Clubs V Boyfriend?

addicted2ibiza

Clubs V Boyfriend!?
I have the biggest dilemma ever!!!! :cry:
Its my 18th Birthday whilst in Ibiza! Iv never been clubbing properly whilst in Ibiza (Although went to Space for 2hours when I was 15!) AND i REALLY REALLY want to go! Especially on my Birthday! :p However, my boyfriend who im going away with HATES clubbing!? :x and says he'd not enjoy it at all(wrong music/cant dance etc!)
Iv limited funds due to being a student and out of work so id only go to one maybe 2 clubs in the 2weeks im there! One of the times id love to be my 18th Birthday! However my fella says that he doesnt want to spend money getting into clubs!(He refuses to pay £2 in England!!!?) and wants to take me out for a nice meal! That would be ok but were staying all inclusive so we get free food everyday!
I darent tell him outright that I want to go clubbing on my birthday and not out for a meal!?
Any suggestions on how to tell him!? I dont wanna fall out but dont wanna miss the clubbing oppertunity either!? :cry:

Just tell you b/friend what you would prefer to do, it's your b/day, it's only one night out of the hols and you'll be doing his stuff the rest of the time.

What date is your actual bday??

Tell him that the clubs in Ibiza are totally different to the ones in UK and you don't even need to dance, just sit back and enjoy the atmosphere.
The music is so varied in the clubs that there must be something he'd enjoy.

If it's your birthday then I'm sure he'll want you to have a good time, especially as it's as important a b'day as your 18th so just say this is really how you want to spend your time. Why don't you say that this is what you want for your birthday present?

I'm sure he'd have a ball if he gave it a chance.

I just dont know how to approach the subject! He's too hung up on the 'stereotypical ibiza!' iv tried to explain that its the best thing on earth but he's not having any! Hes into RnB (which I dont mind but wheres the buzz in dancing like that!?) anyways my actual birthday is Tuesday 1st July!!!! :D :D :D and I cant wait! :D Ill suggest thats what I want for my pressie (thats a cool idea! :D )
I really fancy a water party - heard lots about them but since I dont club very often I dont know what happens or if there any good?????? Any one any suggestions??

You just need to tell him that Ibiza is nothig like the whole 'ibiza Uncovered' thing and that he's missing out on a great opportunity by not going to the clubs.

If he likes r'n'b, then he will probably like the funky nights like Soul Heaven at Pin Up and the Global Rooms at Subliminal. Pin Up isn't that expensive either and will be a cracking night.

I think that a water party might just make him feel that his views on ibiza were correct, especially as it is Dj Sammy who is doing the one at Es Paradis which I think attracts a bit of a dodgy crowd.

Take him to Underwater @ Pacha, there's RnB in the Global room on certain dates (I think) so it'll please you both. Other than that dump him and come with me ;)

ditch him and go by urself or make friends and go with them sounds like a selfish cvunt if u ask me.sorry :eek:

I think thats what he's worried about! Me going to Ibiza and dumping him for someone else! Im not going to I love him to bits but its not lookin good for my clubbing experience!!!! Ill try Pin Up! Any ideas what nights????for the soul thing!
Wish me luck I need it! When you all going jus in case I end up with a lonely 2weeks! I cant be depressed on my birthday(well not my 18th anyway - I may start being when I hit 40! :lol: )

how about this you go out for a nice meal on the monday night, cause you'll be bring in your birthday at 12am so that takes care of him
then if he is not up for clubbing on the tuesday your birthday (which you def should do if that waht YOU want on YOUR birhtday ) you go with out him

i have been going otu with my bloke for 4 years now, first 2 he loved clubbing but he's completely lost intersted and doens't got anywhere with me anymore, but its all good we competely respects eachothers enjoyments, so we comprimise he doen'st mind me going out clubbing my arse off and i don't mind not going sometime and chilling with him

all about comprimise my friend

18th

If your boyfriend cares in the slightest, then surely to God he will make your birthday special and do what YOU want.

Your 18th is a big one which you want to remember for years to come.

Surely he can't deny you that can he ?

Go for it regardless Girl !!!

Ibiza on your 18th !!!

Have as much fun as you can.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanx all!!! Im going to drag him if I have to!!! My nan has given me £100 for my birthday pressi(bless) and I dont no wether to take it to ibiza or not??? :confused: Would it be really wrong for me to pay for both me and my fella to go clubbin and buy the drinks on my birthday?? :rolleyes: or should I bank it and save it for a rainy(English) day???

up to you on that one

id take it too enjoy my summer more

but certainly NOT to pay for myself on my freakin bday!

girl you are not meant to treat your man on your bday your meant to be treated!!!

addicted2ibiza said:
Thanx all!!! Im going to drag him if I have to!!! My nan has given me £100 for my birthday pressi(bless) and I dont no wether to take it to ibiza or not??? :confused: Would it be really wrong for me to pay for both me and my fella to go clubbin and buy the drinks on my birthday?? :rolleyes: or should I bank it and save it for a rainy(English) day???

It's your bday so your b/friend should be treating you :rolleyes: :confused: Save your gran's money and buy something nice for yourself when you get back.

He's rather erm tight i think the correct word is! We pay more or less 50/50 for everything however - I already owe him £55 from previous nights out when hes lent me £! So really I should pay - but I know what you mean about him treating me!!! I wish! Maybe oneday :D
Ill save my nans money! Im taking £250 which my rents have given me so ill spend that instead on going out and get drunk before I go out! Is this acceptable in Ibiza????? ;) :oops:

addicted2ibiza said:
He's rather erm tight i think the correct word is!

Well trade him in for a newer 'untight' model :p ;)

Before me and my b/friend moved in together and got joint account (how grown up :eek: :p ) I always liked to pay my way (sometimes I'd pay for night out, sometimes him) but I would have a fit and a half if he expected me to pay for my birthday night :rolleyes: :confused:

It's your birthday so you are entitled to be treated like a princess :D

couldn't of said it better myself

hell you should be treated like a princess all the time!

doesn't he know how lucky he is to have you! :eek:

toattly agree with barbie i would have so much of a brass neck not to take my girl out on her birthday.. ;)

klingclubber said:
couldn't of said it better myself

hell you should be treated like a princess all the time!

doesn't he know how lucky he is to have you! :eek:

Too right Princess Tracy says Princess Sar :p ;)

klingclubber said:
hahahhahaah after the age of 30 i shall be QUEEN ;)

Well I hit 30 before you but I don't want to be Queen, I'd rather stay as Princess so I'll pass Queen duties over to you :p ;)

Back