Advice needed - Clubs V Boyfriend?

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:
hahahhahaah after the age of 30 i shall be QUEEN ;)

Well I hit 30 before you but I don't want to be Queen, I'd rather stay as Princess so I'll pass Queen duties over to you :p ;)

you don't want to be QUEEN, but then Tom would be KING works both ways, Iddo is my prince at the moment ahhhhhhhhhhhhh how mushy is this

i will happily take over queen duties, and my first ruling is IBIZA FOR ALL CLUBBERS FOR ALL SUMMER SEASON

put your foot down and tell him straight, if he loves you he will understand.

Luckly me and my girlfirend met clubbing, but even if we didnt and she didnt like it im sure we'd meet half way and only club once a week :D

im going to phone him right now and explain! Im going to find a monday nite sesh and see my birthday in as it were!!!! hehe
Ill let ya no how I get on!!!! Iv only got 8more sleeps before we fly!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It is your bday, you spent as much money as him gettin to Ibiza and you damn well bloody enjoy it, especially on your bday. GO CLUBBING!!! He'll understand.

your birthday your choice - simple
if he doesn't like it he can lump it
(and if he lumps it there'll be plenty more to chose from,trust me darlin ;) )

what sort of boyfriend tries to control what his girlfriend is going to do on her birthday, if my girlfriend wanted to jump out a plane on her birthday id do it dump him

I am not sure how old some of you are, but she is only 18. Your advice, it being correct, she will have to find out on her own. It is obvious this guy needs to get dumped...period. And if you are lonely, I will be there the same time as you to keep you company. J/K...seriously, your b-day, your fun, your time to shine. And you WILL NOT APY FOR HIM. Whatever happened to good ole fashion chivalry. Wasn' that invented in England??

What a git!!!!!!!!!!!......I was in hospital for 6 months in 2001 and when I came out I took my girl there....I hired out a soft top motor and drove her all ove r the place coz I luv her to bitz!!!!!!!!.....(luv ya loads Anna).oh yes....On the tuesday I popped the big question to her at the sunset strip before takin her out clubbin all night.......Next day chilled at bora bora b4 takin her out again......and thats basically how we done it all week....I treated her how she deserved to be treated and she and just as importantly me both luved it and had the time of our lives.....I used to be dance shy when I was 18 or so but once I got pissed I still had a go.....even tho I looked like Lee Evans on acid...Granted by the end of the week we were both shagged but hey.......u only live once....if he cant enjoy himself or even make allowances on your Birthday then wots the futre hold :( .???????.

Go girl......do your thang and strut ure stuff :)

Wahay!!!! Im going clubbing!!!! ONly once but hey its better than nowt at all!!! Im going back to Ibiza next year with my girlies so ill have my fun then hahahaha! ;)

Seeya all there!!!
Cant wait!!

Oh and stop Coley your making my soooooo jelous!!!!!

:D
tell him how you feel. it really is your birthday, so you should do anything you want...... but take it easy, don´t argue about it, if he doesn´t want to go....... then go by yourself after the nice meal..... :rolleyes:

Back