Advice for people thinking of traveling solo to Ibiza?

L

linny

Hi, I am a female in my 20's. Been to Ibiza last year with friends and it rocked. Now I think I might be able to go back this year in Sept. However, none of my friends can come this time.

Any tips for people thinking about going to Ibiza alone? I know the vibe is great socially, but I still get nervous thinking i'll be going by myself!

thanks.. :D

u will b fine...you will meet loads of people...the only thing is single room suppliments can be a right con so be careful

Well , you can have even better fun, being single, i was 3 times single and had much better time , then being with a few friends, because you go where you decide, there is a lot of people to meet, and if you want to have ....

Have fun!!

Go for it!! :D I went pretty much on my own and i met loads cool people, mostly peeps from this forum and even exchanged some addresses. The vibe is great out there, everyones totally having it for a good time. I would stay in Ibiza town side or Playa d'en Bossa though cause San An's a bit dodgy...walking around at night, etc.

Have fun!! :p

We met some people on their own like the very lovely Dan (above :p ), you will meet loads of people. Everyone will be so friendly, you won't know which of your new buddies to hang out with :D

Hi Linny,

I'm going over on my own sept. 5-14. It's my first time and i'm looking forward to it immensely. If you decide to come, let me know......it would be nice to have some company while there :) I'm not really nervous.......i'm sure i will meet alot of good people while there.

I will be staying in Playa d'en bossa.

Thanks you guys for all your encouragement! I'm planning on going during the closing parties from Sept 15th on.. and I won't let my nerves get in the way of having a good time.

:D :D :D

linny said:
Thanks you guys for all your encouragement! I'm planning on going during the closing parties from Sept 15th on.. and I won't let my nerves get in the way of having a good time.

There's loads of people from here going around those dates Linny :D

linny said:

Thats the spirit! :p

dance4life said:
linny said:

Thats the spirit! :p

The only thing she's got to be scared about is me getting her on the wine at 8am in the morning :eek: :p ;)

dance4life said:
Much respect!! :p

Lol, it's not big and it's not clever :p but still I insist on doing it :p It's only cos wine drinking is one of the few things in life I am good at :p ;)

haha, wine at 8 am? I up for it.. but then thats about the time i start doing shots.. hopefully i can find some takers as well... :rolleyes: :D

Back