Advice for people thinking of traveling solo to Ibiza?

Aw sweety, so good that you are just doing it. 8) Lisa and i are also going for the closing parties from 18th sept onwards. c u!

Oh yeah and wine will be fine....... :D any time, any place, anywhere..

going with a big group of friends is shiitty anyway... solo or with one friend is always the best way to go !!!

you'll have a fantstic time!! your friends are all missing out!! :D

Hi Linny, have a great time, Im over there the same time with the gf, staying in Figueretas. Im sure a lot of people, going around the same time will arrange to meet up soon.

Actually this might be a good opportunity for someone to arrange a night to meet up for the people going over around the weekend of 12th - 14th of Sept.

HI

linny said:
Thanks you guys for all your encouragement! I'm planning on going during the closing parties from Sept 15th on.. and I won't let my nerves get in the way of having a good time.

:D :D :D
HEY NEW YORKER GIRL ULL BE FINE I WENT THERE WITH ME FRIENDS
BEFORE BUT ALL I REALLY DID WAS TRAVEL OVER WITH THEM AND
WENT OFF N DID MY OWN THING MEETING GREAT PEOPLE
WE SHALL BE THERE FROM THE 12TH OF SEPT FOR 2 WEEKS
HOPE 2 SEE U THERE :D

Yes, I agree with everyone else, you will have fun going by yourself for sure! I went by myself and met up with dance4life, barbie, and so many others from the forum! (also some people not from the forum too of course, but none were as cool as everyone I met from here!) :D Here is a pic of me, dance4life, barbie, and Tom before we went to Space on Sunday! The quality is bad b/c I scanned it in. :evil:
https://webspace.utexas.edu/jdn1978/www/ibizapics/beforespace.jpg

Back