Advice for an old Veteran

True! I’m getting all wrapped up in the romance of sunset over the salt flats forgetting that’s Mozzie dinner time!! D’oh!

Ok, one last ask..

Boat parties - are they brilliant fun in the sun or massively cheesy parties full of wankers?

Boat parties were never a big thing when I used to frequent Ibiza. I feel like they’re gonna be trashy like the water parties at Es Paradis (no offence anyone) but if they’re a good day party option it would be good to know...

There seem to be boat parties that cater for both crowds.

I’ve been on the pukka up boats a few tunes, usually good atmosphere but probably for into the category you’re trying to avoid. There are classier boat parties certainly, especially from the Bossa/Ibiza town side of the island.

Music is different on the boats as well, so worth finding the right music first and then someone will recommend a good un

Boat partys is always fun but i found them pricey
Lots host cheesy music for sure ...
i hope to catch one with big name such Carl Cox, Dj Sneak or whatever nice dj Float the boat will put
Noah ark sounds nice ...
:arrow: https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/boat-party-or-nah.76519/

Float the boat party with Roger Sanchez, Dj SNeak and Dj Oliver is my best ibz august 17 memory beating all other events by far :D i ve done aug 17 (dc10 circoloco, glitterbox Hi , cream amnesia, elrow amnesia or pool party, resistance privilege, if u know u know/space benimussa park , zoo project, sunday at BMI, Clockwork Orange Nassau tanit, cocoon, saga bedouin heart , pacha labyrinth , bbc radio1 mambo, woomoon ibz, pikes with dj harvey, hyte carl cox b2b locodice, Heart factory kings of house heart ibz)

Last edited:
Ok, one last ask..

Boat parties - are they brilliant fun in the sun or massively cheesy parties full of wankers?

Boat parties were never a big thing when I used to frequent Ibiza. I feel like they’re gonna be trashy like the water parties at Es Paradis (no offence anyone) but if they’re a good day party option it would be good to know...
I would not recommand a boat party to an old timer, as they are full of loud youngsters (from my very little experience).

i hardly recommand float the boat boat party when having a big name on your week (it doesn't happen a lot & they are sold out quickly eg Fatboy Slim Pete Tong, it was not for S-Man o_O) whatever your age., unless having stick as boat is shaky
There are a lot of young people in ibiza, if i stick to this kind of details i ll take my ibz retreat a decade ago :lol: & enjoy ibz only for beachlife restaurants & nap :D

Last edited:
Back