ABSYNTH BAR !

A

Anonymous

ABSYNTH BAR !!

WHILST WATCHING IBIZA UNCOVERED I NOTICED THAT A GROUP OF LADS WENT TO A BAR (WELL MORE LIKE A TAKE AWAY WINDOW IN THE WESTEND) THAT JUST SOLD ABSYNTH IT WAS REALLY SMALL AND SITUATED IN THE WEST END I THINK ??

HAS ANYONE BEEN THERE OR DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE IT IS

has anybody been there does anybody know where it is

Absynth is dirt cheap in Ibiza, under £10 a bottle, and most bars sell it. You can even buy a bottle from the 24hr Supermarket in San An when coming backing from a night out at 8.00 in the morning. Helps you sleep!

Avoid the West End. Absynth and the West End sounds like an accident waiting to happen!

tryed absynth for the first time in copenhagen, it was quite expensive, but really good. no hang over at all next morning.

brought a bottle back last year but it only lasted one weekend so ill make sure i buy another suitcase to fill. :twisted:

Yeah we picked a bottle of absynth up for €6 from one of the supermarkets, don't think the off licences in England are even allowed to sell it are they?!

CRAZYNESS AND ILLEGAL!
Drink one drop after having been drunk from it the night before, and you will immediately get even more drunk than you were before + start to hallucinate! DANGEROUS!

Ibiza-girlie said:
CRAZYNESS AND ILLEGAL!
Drink one drop after having been drunk from it the night before, and you will immediately get even more drunk than you were before + start to hallucinate! DANGEROUS!
True it can be crazy shit if u don't watch it, did make me hallucinate the first time I had it in this club in England.

hierbas

My mrs insists on asking for "hierbas with a lot of yellow" or "cafe con leche with a lot of leche" - never fails :oops:
All you Spanish experts, whats a bottle of house dry white in an ice bucket - I always try something like blanco seco de la casa con yellow and get a glass full of ice - isn't there cubiertos in ther somewhere?

Bro I think absinthe is way overrated my friend ordered a $500 bottle from Czech Republic of top notch isht one nite I had four shots another night 7 shots I didnt hallucinate at all just got ridiculously hammered

JuiceDog said:
Bro I think absinthe is way overrated my friend ordered a $500 bottle from Czech Republic of top notch isht one nite I had four shots another night 7 shots I didnt hallucinate at all just got ridiculously hammered
$500!!! :eek: Bloody hell thats steep even for the finest absinthe! You can pick up a bottle for €6 in Ibiza and I bet it has much the same effect after 6 shots as 6 shots of the expensive stuff! :lol: :lol: Oh well least it was ur mate who paid not you! ;)

Back