AARRGGHHH

Harmani

right I'm panicking now. I fly out tomora for a ten day stay and i've only got 400 quid. plus i like my booze which does'nt help. will i survive? and give me an honest answer

Harmani said:
San An where abouts u goin? I'm flying from the East Midlands airport. are u?
..I arrive late tomorrow night in San An...look out for a 6' 3'' middle aged scouse písshead with a goatie beard.........I'll buy you a bevvy........cheers...

ok will do mate. I'll be with eighteen over lads all wearing the same t shirts probably. I'll hold ya to that beer!! 8)

i aint buying no rounds. I'll wait until everyone else gets pissed then tell one of em to buy me a drink.....or twelve :p :p

You'll be fine, mate. I did two weeks on £600 last year. Although it will be a struggle if you're wanting to go out clubbing every night in the big clubs and drink loads once in there.

naaa not every nite. with there bein 18 of us we'll prob split up into small groups and wander round the west end.

You can do what me and robo's mate did and get ill on the first night then spend the rest of the week halucinating in bed and being sick every 5 mins. Result! :lol:

Harmani said:
right I'm panicking now. I fly out tomora for a ten day stay and i've only got 400 quid. plus i like my booze which does'nt help. will i survive? and give me an honest answer

U'll need at LEAST £ 170 A DAY. A bottle of booza in Pacha or any other of the serious clubs is min. £ 150 in "The right areas". 8) Plus, if U'r not on the list U'll have to pay to get in. The clubs in WE, SA are shitholes.

So that times 10 and then again, U gotta eat as well. :confused:

ClubKid said:
U'll need at LEAST £ 170 A DAY. A bottle of booza in Pacha or any other of the serious clubs is min. £ 150 in "The right areas". 8) Plus, if U'r not on the list U'll have to pay to get in. The clubs in WE, SA are shitholes.

So that times 10 and then again, U gotta eat as well. :confused:

£170 a day??? That for the drug habit or something??? If you aint got the money its simple, avoid the big clubs or just make a night of going to one of them armed with a flyer for cheaper entry and drink the dirt cheap spanish vodka in your hotel room before you leave! Its not about needing £170 a day, if you havent got it then you havent got it!

Back