AARRGGHHH

andivokes said:
ClubKid said:
U'll need at LEAST £ 170 A DAY. A bottle of booza in Pacha or any other of the serious clubs is min. £ 150 in "The right areas". 8) Plus, if U'r not on the list U'll have to pay to get in. The clubs in WE, SA are shitholes.

So that times 10 and then again, U gotta eat as well. :confused:

£170 a day??? That for the drug habit or something???

Then U'll need more than £ 170 a day. We do not agree here so lets just say we do this differently. ;)

Tips for the skint guy

ok you have about 55 euro's a day. 550 euro's in total

do 4 nights in the clubs and buy your tickets from a shop
4 tickets cost you 120 euro's if you buy well.
leaves you 430 euro's

each of the 4 nights you will have to drink b4 you go to the club and manage on water in the clubs
limit to 2 bottles of water for each night = 60 euro's for water in clubs
leaves you with 370 euro's

goto supermarket and buy alcohol and mixers, 5 bottles of alcohol plus mixers = 50 euro's
leaves 320 euro's

budget to buy 2 drinks in bars at night and drink slowly, depending on which bars depends on how much it will cost. the west end is cheap but dire. The sunset bars are good and have pre party's as does bar M you will be looking at about 6 euro's per drink, for 10 nights = 120 euro's
leaves 200 euro's

Breakfast you should get some cereal from supermarket or bread for toast = 20 for week. Dinner you should have a toastie from a cheap cafe costing about 3 euro's = 30 euro's for week
Tea you can have 3 nice meals maybe Coastline or Kanya e.t.c at 20 euro's each and the other 7 at a cheap cafe for 7 euro's each = 110

so total food = 160 euro's
leaves 40 euro's as extra cash for extra drinks or buses e.t.c

its not all doom and gloom just budget and budget hard.

published by financial advisor Eve

p.s
if you try and make friends with people and speak spanish to the bar staff you may get bought drinks and free chapito's
Also try and meet promotors and blag free tickets.

Well I managed a week again on only £400 although I was on half board. We went to 4 clubs in the week (although I didn't have to pay for Cream)and places like Kumharas, The Orange Corner, Coastline, Mambos etc

I had a few Vodka Limons last Sunday morning in Space but in general stuck to water in the clubs plus ;)

Sangria in the bars is the way forward especially as I don't normally drink much at home we paid around 12 euros for a jug.

I don't do shopping either, the only things I bought out there was fags.

We still had a couple of really nice meals out as well (Can Pujol in San An Bay was gorgeous)

During the day I was mainly at different beaches, so not spending loads there.

So it can be done without spending an arm and a leg, I wasn't particularly watching my money either :)

Back