A video from THAT villa party

Stranger things have happened squire, but last years I had to downgrade to a boat party last minute after villa owners got nervous, so we'll see....
I wouldn't call the boat party a 'downgrade'. Surely not the same, but nevertheless, a great day was had by all!

Hi again, everybody!

Can we please out an end Goober-gate? And the talk of 9x6. I missed posting here, and the site is the most informative when planning a trip. PMS, a bad club night in NYC, and too much caffeine can make you say very mean things about people you don't know. Please accept my apologies.

And if anyone is in Ibiza July 22-August 4, I'm planning a return to the White Isle for more mayhem. I've had a turn of good fortune and am interested in a villa in Cala Llonga - any thoughts on that area? You're all welcome to come by - I'll supply the Goobers.

gooblers_03.gif
capnip.gif

Hola Paris.
Welcome back. 8)

Hi again, everybody!

Can we please out an end Goober-gate? And the talk of 9x6. I missed posting here, and the site is the most informative when planning a trip. PMS, a bad club night in NYC, and too much caffeine can make you say very mean things about people you don't know. Please accept my apologies.

And if anyone is in Ibiza July 22-August 4, I'm planning a return to the White Isle for more mayhem. I've had a turn of good fortune and am interested in a villa in Cala Llonga - any thoughts on that area? You're all welcome to come by - I'll supply the Goobers.

gooblers_03.gif
capnip.gif
As one of the bad-dancing goobers in the vid I accept your offer of a spliff and a visit to your new villa.

See you in the summer!

:D:D

Please mention 9x6s as often as you feel the need.

it does seem a shame though not to bring them up.... this sounds like a que for a picture ;)

I had loads of videos from that day. And loads of pictures. And loads of CD's. And loads of records. All of which ended up in the pool at 4am, pissed as a fart !
I still never found the two who dived in from their chair to not only pull me out, but my record bag ! :)8)
I swear that path around the pool got smaller as the night went on. 4am - in I went, en route to the taxi ! Or maybe it was the bottle of vodka....

I still remember playing Joy Division as the sun went down over that horizon.

And Buckley - we still all made Space later that day !
:D

I had loads of videos from that day. And loads of pictures. And loads of CD's. And loads of records. All of which ended up in the pool at 4am, pissed as a fart !
I still never found the two who dived in from their chair to not only pull me out, but my record bag ! :)8)
I swear that path around the pool got smaller as the night went on. 4am - in I went, en route to the taxi ! Or maybe it was the bottle of vodka....

I still remember playing Joy Division as the sun went down over that horizon.

And Buckley - we still all made Space later that day !
:D

Yeah, I don't remember much about Space the next day, it was an afterthought to the main event:lol:

Back