A video from THAT villa party

IloveNY is ugly! What kind of villa party was this? All I see are goobers who can't dance. If that's what a villa party is about these days I need to find a new island.

Please post videos of the Pacha girls on the beach - now that's a nice sight! Especially the beautiful girls from last year. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't worry....the Island does still rock.
....Just, there's a place and time for everyone.

IloveNY is ugly! What kind of villa party was this? All I see are goobers who can't dance. If that's what a villa party is about these days I need to find a new island.

Please post videos of the Pacha girls on the beach - now that's a nice sight! Especially the beautiful girls from last year. :)

Is was my party Paris.

25ab1e06-3b3b-4129-96bb-991388138435.jpg

All together now: This party´s crap - where´s all the vacuous snobs?

Yeah Buckley, I'd have much preferred a villa full of pouting pretentious models than a bunch of friendly kids having it right off from 1pm in the afternoon til 6am the next day.

Please post videos of the Pacha girls on the beach - now that's a nice sight!
Especially the beautiful girls from last year. :)

Haha, way to remind people you're the epitomy of everything that is wrong with Ibiza clubs!

I suggest you stick to half hearted attempts to pretend to people you're a lesbian.

:rolleyes:

"What do you mean you have no VIP section?! What kind of party is this?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Buckley, I'd have much preferred a villa full of pouting pretentious models than a bunch of friendly kids having it right off from 1pm in the afternoon til 6am the next day.

And we all know the models turned up at around midnight anyway.

Pouting you say? Well, it was more of a gurn, actually...

The way I see it there's an inverse correlation in dancing technique to consumption and how good a time you are having. Some of the best times i've had have resulted in me dancing like a lame camel negotiating a sea of mud.

I'd draw a graph but i'm quite busy.

The way I see it there's an inverse correlation in dancing technique to consumption and how good a time you are having. Some of the best times i've had have resulted in me dancing like a lame camel negotiating a sea of mud.

I'd draw a graph but i'm quite busy.

exactly, some of my most memorable moments have been listnening to the man like swaying about like a drunk trying to stay upright or sleep standing up.

Back