A video from THAT villa party

The bit when the drone rises to reveal Es vedra sold it for me. Might have to buy a lottery ticket tonight.

2 years ago I should try to get close (asking if free spot on her list as she was solo ) to fat black girl going to this after party Black Coffee with Martinez bro,in Es vedra parking ,the meetup for this after party,making free ride to 3 trench people supposed to b on Martinez bro list but it didnt happen
My french worker ibz veteran mate told me its among hardest villa party to get on the list ,he went once.
Got Some contacts close to Cathy Guetta through his bro,it may helps to get close Black Coffee?
We finally went to Blue Marlin Luciano ..after 1h30 waiting in Es vedra P...
Next time ill ask to all people If any spare name that couldnt make it or ,having eagle eyes in order to forsee1 name on the list And claim its ME :spank:

2 years ago I should try to get close (asking if free spot on her list as she was solo ) to fat black girl going to this after party Black Coffee with Martinez bro,in Es vedra parking ,the meetup for this after party,making free ride to 3 trench people supposed to b on Martinez bro list but it didnt happen
My french worker ibz veteran mate told me its among hardest villa party to get on the list ,he went once.
Got Some contacts close to Cathy Guetta through his bro,it may helps to get close Black Coffee?
We finally went to Blue Marlin Luciano ..after 1h30 waiting in Es vedra P...
Next time ill ask to all people If any spare name that couldnt make it or ,having eagle eyes in order to forsee1 name on the list And claim its ME :spank:
Eh?

Btw, had lunch with somebody last week and she bought a friend who's a wedding planner. Current cost of rental is €100,000 for three days. Not sure if that price is specifically for a wedding or just the going rate, but still!

Btw, had lunch with somebody last week and she bought a friend who's a wedding planner. Current cost of rental is €100,000 for three days. Not sure if that price is specifically for a wedding or just the going rate, but still!
I'll take a fortnight in August thank you please

From memory they had me for £3or4k for 17 hours, plus the damage deposit of £1k, plus a last minute 'double booking tax' for £1200.

So best part of 2 decades later, £100k for 3 days not a massive surprise

Back