A State of Trance to move days and venues?

Similar date the year before as well, I believe. Mid May is a good shout for them to be released

armin only @ mid august?

138 and gaia special?

lets see

He'll most certainly do a 138 special, and likely an Armin Only. No Schulz only this year - I wonder if he'll even play ASOT with his own night?
If he does a GAIA special I'm taking two days off work and going out for it.

He'll most certainly do a 138 special, and likely an Armin Only. No Schulz only this year - I wonder if he'll even play ASOT with his own night?
If he does a GAIA special I'm taking two days off work and going out for it.

we dont need more from shulz with his night in amnesia haha

@gaia :lol: jorn van deynhoven did pretty well this year.

ushuaia will be a little bit different for ASOT, i guess armin should be very selective with his line ups till date i cannot see a good 7 hour trance party on the island.

Pretty average line ups, in my opinion. Not bad by any means, but keeping itself well distanced from the 138/140 trance. Similar to recent years.

Sunk line ups are gonna be big I reckon. Who knows what Crasher will pull out. And I reckon the line ups for Markus Schulz's main room takeover at Amnesia will be better than the ASOT line ups.

Sunk line ups are gonna be big I reckon. Who knows what Crasher will pull out. And I reckon the line ups for Markus Schulz's main room takeover at Amnesia will be better than the ASOT line ups.

audien? does gareth emery plays trance anyways these days??

I think this will work well as a build up for the Cream nights with the 138/40. 10 hours + of 138/40 would kill me :lol:

Yea... those cream lineups are weak. Hopefully Sunk can pull a crowd. ASOT will get the crowd regardless of the supporting acts. Crasher wont bring trance. And super bummed I am not there Sunday for Markus

It's a shame we won't really get any 138/140, but I still think the line ups this year are slightly better than last year as there is less of Dash Berlin and w&w. Unfortunately I'm going on a day cheese berlin is on, but at least I'll get Rank 1. I know the majority of the set will be trouse but if they just play Airwave I'll be more than happy!

Would be pretty cool to hear Airwave under the Ibiza stars!!

Back