A State of Trance to move days and venues?

The worst party i attend for IBZ summer 13 40€:mad: & all Ibz experience parties (since 99') ..even free ..No way to feel those bad vibes again :D Especially for AVB ..can just hear the bass...A nightmare ...How can people enjoyu this? :D the guests were fine...

Very interested to see what kind of line ups Armin goes with this year. I know they have to put the cheese like Dash Berlin etc. on. But i really hope there is some proper trance in ushuaia at some point over the season.

Very interested to see what kind of line ups Armin goes with this year. I know they have to put the cheese like Dash Berlin etc. on. But i really hope there is some proper trance in ushuaia at some point over the season.

Probably will see the likes of Orjan Nilsen, MaRLo, JoC vs Aly & Fila (assuming no exclusivity contracts with Cream), Markus Schulz, Dash Berlin and Andrew Rayel. Ruben De Ronde will probably get a slot as well. That's my guess anyway

Space it is. Both Ferry and Schulz said in an interview that they'll only be playing as NWP on special occasions.

oTSu9Xb.jpg

So long as the promoters dont book the same artists for eachothers events to make booking costs cheaper. For instance Cheese Berlin better not be there thursday with Armin then at night at Cream then with Ferry friday.

So long as the promoters dont book the same artists for eachothers events to make booking costs cheaper. For instance Cheese Berlin better not be there thursday with Armin then at night at Cream then with Ferry friday.

Cream haven't booked Dash, and neither have Full On judging by the artist release. He will be at ASOT, and he will be a regular headliner.

Cream haven't booked Dash, and neither have Full On judging by the artist release. He will be at ASOT, and he will be a regular headliner.

Unfortunately. It would be really refreshing to see a WAO138 day in ushuaia this year. I really thought Armin was gonna put one on last year after the success it had in Den Bosch.

Unfortunately. It would be really refreshing to see a WAO138 day in ushuaia this year. I really thought Armin was gonna put one on last year after the success it had in Den Bosch.

That was my hope if they took Space. WAO138 in one room, Main room in the other. I don't mind Dash Berlin for a good sing along, but for a proper stomp I prefer the harder DJs. :)

That was my hope if they took Space. WAO138 in one room, Main room in the other. I don't mind Dash Berlin for a good sing along, but for a proper stomp I prefer the harder DJs. :)

Do you have any idea what is going to be on in privilege on mondays now?

Anyone know who will be filling the ASOT slit this year then? Does Privilege always leave it till very late to announce?

I cant believe that no has addressed the real issue.. "what is the state of trance?".... Bad , and actually electro...

This is tongue n cheek and applies to trance in ibiza this year sorry Ikoda / Evolution...

This is tongue n cheek and applies to trance in ibiza this year sorry Ikoda / Evolution...

I accepted this a couple of years ago :lol: Real trance is getting harder to find. Saying that, Cream seems to have found it at points. We also don't know the ASOT lineups. JoC and co may save it

Likewise, even the DJs themselves have with the likes of Above & Beyond scrapping Trance Around The World for AB Group Therapy.

Back