A song for some of you Londoners!!!

20u4s2b.gif

:lol::lol::lol:..Ok then Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... Wod everuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for Vanilla Ice BTW

Jeez you guys are harsh! At least give a little constructive feedback!

Coley, it's got a catchy little hook. Not my style at all but if you tightened up the vocals a bit it could be alright.

Hello Morbs.

Thanks for the input mate. TBH the above comments don't really matter because it aint going to be everyone's cuppa t and IMO its one of the best tunes i have ever heard and whats great about that is that I wrote it:lol:8)8)8).

Also the vast majority of feedback we've had is blinding and thats coming well known names in the music industry so neerrrrr:twisted:;)

Skinnyman , Jehst , Mudfam , Rodney P , London Posse , Black Twang , Taskforce ...All suggested listening

coley,

i checked your myspace sometime ago, thought the whole project was good fun and still do.

i honestly think the whole thing is marketable in some way or another, dunno. the riff has got a TV theme tune/interlude/advert written all over it......

anyway, good luck with it and keep cracking on with it as long as you are having fun. when you're not any more, then move on and get the nipper started with piano/guitar sharpish;)

I quite liked it.

A bit Nu-Skool Chaz 'n' Dave in places I thought, but much better than a lot of other stuff knocking about at the moment.

Keep it up

Back