A song for some of you Londoners!!!

its just nice to see some members of the board actually doing something they like, it may not be to everyones taste, but at least he's doing something with his life.

;)

Thanks for the big ups people...8)8)8)

I think the mistake some people are making is thinking we are trying to be all hip hop which clearly isn't the case. Also there are those that are not gonna like it. Which is to be expected but in all honesty those with the neg remarks are well and truly in the minority:lol:

I do this purely for the enjoyment and if I catch myself getting remotely serious about it I back away. Incidentally it did almost become my day job a few years back and it all got a bit to silly so I did as mentioned.

Life is too short to be sitting on the sidelines watching everyone take part and being too chicken xxxx to have a go yourself. If you fancy having a bash at something then no matter what it is just do it. But make sure you enjoy it.

Peace;)

Its a Chinese whispers effect on words it seems. When you upload a video you enter tag words and if someone does the same with similar words it will automatically tag on any crap to your vid

Last edited by a moderator:
its just nice to see some members of the board actually doing something they like, it may not be to everyones taste, but at least he's doing something with his life.

;)
Speaking of that, when is your next mix?

;)

London anthems

kinks - waterloo sunset
david bowie - buddha of suburbia
clash - guns of brixton

good luck to you- it certainly seems like you are having a good time, and while the music isn't really to my taste the energy and simple fun of creating something with your mates comes through in a positive way - please work on that photo montage though- i just got in from a long night of partying and those images left me :eek::eek:

Nice one8)8)

I might whack a tough bass line in there at some point. Also I will be re-doing the vid. Thanks to everyone though for the positive feedback.8)8)8)

My mate done the music for it and I have had several people say it would be so much better if the music itself was different...

In my opinion I am more than happy with the lyrics that I wrote.

Im just rolling with it and seeing how it turns out.

Back