A Pond

russ

i never wanna look a shovel in the eye again

plants arrive tomorrow

i love my pond:oops: :oops: :oops:

249691985.jpg

Do you need anymore plants, Russ? Looks like a forest over there :lol:

In all serious, nice pond. Well done. Are you going to add oversized goldfish or anything like that?

and is that a grill I see in the back there behind the table?

i love my pond

249691985.jpg

nice pond :D

maybe later you should add a waterfall or/and put a pond-pump
inside so that the water is moving :p

... and it would be a perfect place for a tikistyle-garden

Nice one Russ 8) wait until the wildlife appear you won't be able to drag yourself away.

I never thought I would find frogs and newts so interesting :eek: :oops: :lol:

Good on ya ;)

looks like a crater that you couldn't be arsed to fill in and has filled up!!

that grass needs a cut too ;)

Nice one Russ 8) wait until the wildlife appear you won't be able to drag yourself away.

I never thought I would find frogs and newts so interesting :eek: :oops: :lol:

Good on ya ;)

Do you reckon FMI Bill Oddie will be interested?!

You need some "weed and feed" mate.

Cut the grass the leave for 4 days sprinkle on weed and feed, and in a few weeks you'll have sorted out your sparse patches (fnar fnar).

Gardening is the new clubbing - well it is for me as i spend so long on the former i have no energy for the latter :lol:

Jesus Christ, is this what i'm reduced to...:lol:

Cut the grass the leave for 4 days sprinkle on weed and feed, and in a few weeks you'll have sorted out your sparse patches (fnar fnar).

Gardening is the new clubbing - well it is for me as i spend so long on the former i have no energy for the latter :lol:

mate, tell me about it, I spent all saturday, weeding, tidying, cutting grass and erecting garden furniture....great fun. Still havent put up my fence yet that blew down on new yrs day:oops:

You sound just like my husband :lol:

He laughed the other week because he actually understood what they were talking about on Gardener's World :eek: :lol:

after my "how to obtain the perfect lawn" discussions the other week. can i join the gardening is the new clubbing club.:lol:

last wkdn i planted some pansies and dutch irises and some basil and some other herbs.:confused: :oops: :lol:

after my "how to obtain the perfect lawn" discussions the other week. can i join the gardening is the new clubbing club.:lol:

last wkdn i planted some pansies and dutch irises and some basil and some other herbs.:confused: :oops: :lol:

thought you did all ur gardening uphill??:lol:

:oops:
mate, tell me about it, I spent all saturday, weeding, tidying, cutting grass and erecting garden furniture....great fun. Still havent put up my fence yet that blew down on new yrs day:oops:

grass grows too fast. but weeds grow even faster. it's like having kids, albeit lots of little green kids.:lol:

You sound just like my husband :lol:

He laughed the other week because he actually understood what they were talking about on Gardener's World :eek: :lol:

I thought i was begining to get the hang of it, then my father in law came round last week and gave me a gardening lesson in what i'd being doing wrong, with my neighbours in earshot. I felt like a school kid :oops: :oops: .

but i have a plan.

I've ordered a cement mixer and loads of decking and then i'm going to paint it green and stencil some flowers on it.:lol:

and i'm gonna ask russ to do me a pond.

Back