_____ the councils will limit the music time in the beach clubs to avoid afters _____

Status
Not open for further replies.
theibizasun

Beach Clubs
At a meeting of all the mayors on the Island, presided over by the President of the Consell, Vicent Serra, it was agreed that new laws should be drafted to regulate the hours of beach clubs to ensure that they do not become a form of "after hours", allowing clubbers to continue drinking and partying all day and night. As these businesses are, out of necessity, in the open air, the loud music does not permit other residents and holidaymakers close-by much peace. Although the clubs are permitted to open early in the morning and to serve food and drink, they will be obliged to limit the volume of their music. It is too late to implement new legislation this year, but technical advisers will be informing the Town Halls as to the most convenient way of restricting noise without being detrimental to the clubs. The Lady Mayor of San Antonio, Pepita Gutiérrez, stated that the principle function of these clubs is to serve food and drinks while their clients laze in the sunshine and that the music is incidental, but it should never be allowed to be the major attraction of the venues.

... The Lady Mayor of San Antonio, Pepita Gutiérrez, stated that
the the principle function of these clubs is to
serve food and drinks
while their clients laze in the sunshine

:rolleyes: :twisted:

So basically the clubs say jump and the council jump :rolleyes: I really can't believe that anyone attending a beach party in the morning would that much of an effect on the clubs revenue when they are still so bloody expensive :twisted:

I thought this was the case for the last few years anyway?

Didn't they introduce laws years ago that made the likes of Bora Bora keep music turned down until around 4pm?

wait what is a beach club? bora bora??? and the like???

I mean ushuai is a resort and close to the beach.... the only ones that are not near the beach are amnesia... etc.

anyways.. I just hope they do not ruin the fun.

Tiare always start their music at about lunch time, and its really loud there, I dont know why Bora Bora had to change and not have loud music until at least 4.30pm, but next door at Tiare they can do what they want!!

From an interview with Johannes Goller of Cocoon last year in RA -

''After parties. Are things a little bit more relaxed with after parties?

Yes. Especially in Playa d'en Bossa, with the new situation with Ushuaia, things are a little bit more relaxed. It's still not the same rights for all, but there are a couple of locations at Playa d'en Bossa next to Ushuaia where there are possibilities to host after parties. To start at 12, from 12 to 12, that's the deal.

What are some of the locations down in Playa D'en Bossa?

We have a new, very interesting place called La Sal Rossa, which is actually right next to La Plage. It reminds me of old Ushuaia. I think we're gonna host Loco Dice's birthday there. But I think it's Sands, La Plage, La Sal Rossa, Ushuaia.''

What are some of the locations down in Playa D'en Bossa?

We have a new, very interesting place called La Sal Rossa, which is actually right next to La Plage. It reminds me of old Ushuaia. I think we're gonna host Loco Dice's birthday there. But I think it's Sands, La Plage, La Sal Rossa, Ushuaia.''

Yes, I'm pretty sure I chanced upon their Cocoon Closing Afterparty here purely by coincidence. Was still rocking in the evening. Sadly did not stay.

NOTHING will happen
doubt.gif

as you know, san jose (where there's more beach clubs) regulated the opening/closing times last week: 10am till 3am, with boom-boom-boom only from 4pm till midnight...

I don't understand why they are trying to kill as much as they can clubbing tourism!
that's what brings money to the island isn't it?!?why they continue to do these stupids laws?!
i know there's people that live on this island but who cares about an after hour in a beach club!!also for the most part these beach clubs are in pdb and there's no residents in pdb right?i hope they will pay the price for all these stupid decisions!and when clubbers they will be fed up with all these bull**** and they won't be anymore on the island they will regret for sure these idiots!!!families don't bring the same amount of $$$ i'm sure!!!!

i don't know how's the situation in pdb during the winter!but i've always heard that is like a ghost town no?so i thought it was only for tourists!

i don't know how's the situation in pdb during the winter!but i've always heard that is like a ghost town no?so i thought it was only for tourists!

it's a ghost town in winter, because there are no tourists and almost all the places are shut. but there are definitely people living there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back