_____ privilege's new room: vista club _____

that looks amazing!!!!! 8)

far, far better than the vast space of the main room which seems to have died when Manumission left years ago...

may be a bit like going to a chocolate factory and finding out 8 in 10 of the group are on a diet ........
:lol::lol::lol:
I thought the venue looked great especially in the day light, music was not to my taste and crowd looked bored ****less must of been that crap music :p
They will improved though I imagine.

Would it not be sunday morning for Elrow? Or was it a one off on the friday night that week?

privilege opening was on a friday night ferdie.
of course it will be sat night / sun morning during the season.

has anyone been to this night yet?

i saw the spotlight review but wanted another review or opinion if poss :?:

may check this out this saturday 8)

it's really a fun night.
honestly reminds me of how dc10 used to be years ago. not essentially because of the music, but because of the vibe.

elrow barcelona is probably one of the best clubs/parties in the world. I went for sonar, it was amazing.

This looks/sounds so good! Pity we're not gonna be there till Sunday 12/8. Any suggestions for anything similar music wise? Will be there Sunday 12/8 & leave Friday 17th.....

it's really a fun night.
honestly reminds me of how dc10 used to be years ago ...

i don´t get it. is elrow only in the "vistaclub"-room or in mainroom, too ??
is the entire privilege open or not ?

it's really a fun night.
honestly reminds me of how dc10 used to be years ago. not essentially because of the music, but because of the vibe.

I'm going to be checking this out in a couple of weeks.

I've only heard good things about elrow. its going to be a fun night!

i don´t get it. is elrow only in the "vistaclub"-room or in mainroom, too ??
is the entire privilege open or not ?

just vistaclub and vista box are open for el row. that's why it makes it so intimate. privilege have realised they cannot host parties with underground music in the main room, it's just too big for it.

Back