_____ privilege's new room: vista club _____

385695_405109816195539_161350393904817_1235976_639476094_n.jpg

is saturday at privelege still zoo after party?
will el row come under the same general admission

no zoo after party at privi this year.
el row is a separate party and has - as far as we know - nothing to do with the zoo project.

no zoo after party at privi this year.
el row is a separate party and has - as far as we know - nothing to do with the zoo project.

Was wondering that myself. Will there be something on in the main room or will saturday at privilege be in the "new" room only?

and what about privi´s restaurant ?
will they open this year ?

taken out of http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2012/season_preview_privilege_i.htm

"Big news this year is the addition of a new space to the side of the main room. Although not strictly a new space, they have knocked through the walls that separated the Coco Loco and La Vaca rooms to create the VISTA Club room. We had been allowed to sneak a peek when it still was under construction and boy, this dancefloor has a huge potential. You still have that organic feel on one side, with the trees in the middle of the room, which used to be the Coco Loco, and from the part of the room that used to be La Vaca, you get amazing views towards Ibiza Town - which in the end gave the new VISTA Club room its name! Imagine the sunrise over Ciutat Eivissa on a Sunday morning during the last hour of one of Elrow's Saturday night sessions...we honestly can't wait for this!"

review doesn´t sound too bad at all ==>

"...
OMG!!!! Privilege Ibiza did it again!!!!!!!!! The new ROW party in privilege was AMAZING!!!!AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!AMAZING!!!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pffffff DANGER AHEAD!!!! Thank you Privilige now I don't have any day left to SLEEP!!!! Pfff!!!! Welcome to the dangerzone! AND on top of that : closing the next day at noon?!?!!!!! 13hours of non stop party! Can't wait untill the next ROW!
..."
(lupita l.)

:p

official spotlight review to follow, but YES, that room is really great. good soundsystem, good vibes, great views (obviously) and i've heard it was still going strong at noontime today.

i must say also the main room does look better now. that huge LED screen is impressive and they've also changed a few other small details which make everything look nicer. a big step into the right direction!!

..."vista box" ...
ah, ok ... so no restaurant anymore ...

"...
What used to be Coco Loco and La Vaca, is now one large space,
whilst the old restaurant is now Vista Box, a smaller dancing space.
Still using the original architecture from when Privilege was Ku,
Vista's white scaffolding is encased in glass, revealing a ‘vista' of Ibiza town
which twinkled beautifully last night

..."

Back