_____ PLAN BE underground club at Novum _____

2yxmzhu.gif

Well, the one venture which threatened to bring back the old Ibiza spirit has been quashed after one party ? Can't say I'm in the least surprised - there's too many people chasing too much money to want any of THAT sort of thing in (or out) of town.

We all know the old Ibiza spirit is history - RIP. Fortunately some of us can still see enough beauty in the present to return. Still, my interest in the Ibiza club and music scene is at the moment all but dead, however many big names they fly in. A very sad, slow demise borne out of an increasing revulsion at pure greed and artifice, and a total lack of equation of price with value for money. Very sad really.

What's going on with Plan Be then??? Must have easily served their 5 day ban by now...any news on whether it will reopen???

What's going on with Plan Be then??? Must have easily served their 5 day ban by now...any news on whether it will reopen???

It's all gone deadly quiet ... perhaps for good ... that venue seems to be jinxed !

What's going on with Plan Be then???
Must have easily served their 5 day ban by now...
any news on whether it will reopen???

what a joke ... since one month ZERO sign of life from plan be anymore ... :confused: :x :eek:
has plan be already left the building ?

at least they could say byebyethanks4nothingand****youall or something like that :twisted:

Plan Be Ibiza

We would like to apologise for not keeping you updated but we have had nothing but bad news up to this point. We have in the last 24hours received some good news and will be able to hold some events at the venue this year. Details to follow soon. thanks again for you support! Viva Plan Be!

Source : FB

"...
Plan Be Ibiza

We are working very hard behind the scenes to put together a really special event
for you guys... we promise it will be worth the wait.
thanks again for your patience.

..."
(failbook)

The Owner of the party *** ******* is going to stick to holding one off parties in various venues, so they cant be closed down.

what a joke ...season almost over ... and ... NOTHING ...
... wonder how many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ they lost in this ibiza-adventure

just noticed the ugly containers they had put up at the start of the season are gone when i drove past a few days ago (at least i think they're not there anymore)

just noticed the ugly containers they had put up at the start of the season are gone when i drove past a few days ago (at least i think they're not there anymore)

:lol: ... that area isn't exactly the prettiest part of Ibiza at the best of times ... still think it's a shame this got crushed. People behind it were really decent.

Back