_____ pacha's new funky room & dj booth _____

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_why
Why mess with something that works so well?

it obviously doesn't work so well.

Interesting Danny. Would be good to get the Pacha management view. To me the Funky room is a highlight, it doesn't try to be anything, its never packed out to excess, its just the funky room. Are your punters giving you different feedback?

Interesting Danny. Would be good to get the Pacha management view. To me the Funky room is a highlight, it doesn't try to be anything, its never packed out to excess, its just the funky room. Are your punters giving you different feedback?

When ever i've been in the funky rooms it seemed empty, was a shame as I love the music in there!

Is the Funky Room up the top near the big outside roof terrace? And if so what was the little room off to the right just after you come through the main entrance?

Is the Funky Room up the top near the big outside roof terrace? And if so what was the little room off to the right just after you come through the main entrance?
The latter is the Global Room.

The Funky Room can be entered from the roof, from the restaurant, or through the door to the back left of the main room.

Or, at least, that's how it was...

When ever i've been in the funky rooms it seemed empty, was a shame as I love the music in there!
Really depends on the night, how packed it is in the main room, and who is playing.

I've gone in there when it was half-empty and thanked the stars it was! Good music, great A/C and room to move.

One of my best nights there (and in Pacha!) was in that room on a Cadenza night. They had some first-string DJs in there and it was packed and full of atmosphere 8)

to be honest the whole pacha club is about to be changed. we have several ideas. we all love what the funky room stands for but at the same time its not in a great position and its generally only busy when the main room is packed. i think this has a lot to do with location and the fact lots of people leave pacha never having found the room. so, changes are a foot and the whole club is going to morph over the next 2 summers.:D

to be honest the whole pacha club is about to be changed. we have several ideas...... so, changes are a foot and the whole club is going to morph over the next 2 summers.:D

Now you are really wetting our appetites! Sounds really exciting. However, just don't lose what makes Pacha so authentic (but I'm sure you know what you are doing).....

The latter is the Global Room.

The Funky Room can be entered from the roof, from the restaurant, or through the door to the back left of the main room.

Or, at least, that's how it was...

Thank you sir that's as i thought, i was in pacha 25th june last year and i'm sure the global room was shut but i could be mistaken as i had had a couple of cold drinks!!!

Great music been played in the FR. Problem is; lot of people just walk through.

Why not close one of the doors? Either the one leading to the main room, or the door by the

stairs.

to be honest the whole pacha club is about to be changed. we have several ideas. we all love what the funky room stands for but at the same time its not in a great position and its generally only busy when the main room is packed. i think this has a lot to do with location and the fact lots of people leave pacha never having found the room. so, changes are a foot and the whole club is going to morph over the next 2 summers.:D

hopefully a new sound system, personally feel its the worst out of the "big" clubs, leaves a horrible ringing in the ears that the others dont. the bass was far too loud and made the sound sploggy (technical term :) )

Back