_____ Fresh rumours about DJs switching clubs next year. Gonna be a fun 2012 _____

McRackin

Super Moderator
..... pacha mag says :!:

who do you reckon is moving and where :?:

ThinkingIdea.gif

Luciano is leaving Pacha on the cadenza nights...would have left earlier if not contractually bound

Privilege desperately needs a big name DJ as Tiesto seems to be not happy there

so maybe Guetta for Privilege but also do a night at Pacha??

Would guess one of the big two SHM or Guetta will move.

Tiesto will jump ship

Luciano is leaving Pacha on the cadenza nights...would have left earlier if not contractually bound

Privilege desperately needs a big name DJ as Tiesto seems to be not happy there

so maybe Guetta for Privilege but also do a night at Pacha??

Would guess one of the big two SHM or Guetta will move.

Tiesto will jump ship

Interesting views..

Makes sense to me, Privilege definitely needs a big night, seems to be the forgotten club this season.

Talking about being forgotten, will Eric Morillo ever move from Pacha? His night there must be getting stale? Not heard of anyone who's actually been to see him this year, when i remember he use to be be hottest ticket a few years ago

Totally disagree. From what I hear this night totally works for him and his crowd. I think Pacha and Ushuaia nights totally work for Cadenza at the moment.....

will Eric Morillo ever move from Pacha? His night there must be getting stale? Not heard of anyone who's actually been to see him this year, when i remember he use to be be hottest ticket a few years ago

He is stale, but I think its less about him now! Bastment Jazz have been there etc. I'd argue that its the guests that have brought people in.

Tong will be 100% back. His guests like Laurent Garnier, Tiefschwarz, Matthias Tazmann and Guy Gerber this week have totally refreshed Friday. Matthias had he dancefloor going strong at 07:20 last week - and could have gone on longer! I have enjoyed these nights more than Luciano in some ways. I think the 1-3am more commercial dj, 3-5am Tong and 5-7am underground dj formula totally suits this night...

Tiesto will jump ship

Tiesto & Eric Prydz at Amnesia maybe?

Would guess one of the big two SHM or Guetta will move

Again, I disagree. I think Pacha totally suits their crowd. Though SHM would be more likely to move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Would guess one of the big two SHM or Guetta will move
If they moved to Privilege, imagine how many more tickets they could sell!!!

Guetta would have done this years ago if it was money and selling tickets!

Its about BRAND! Pacha and F**KMIF totally go together. Both very aspirational brands, both about money, about glam, about VIP etc etc....... They are tied together....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see Swedes or Guetta leaving. They probably make more where they are contracted to Pacha than they ever would from Privilege.

I think it might be Morillo's time though. He's massively overshadowed by them at Pacha and although he isn't the big star he used to be - he is still a big crowd puller...

Would be great if Cadenza went to Amnesia!

Would be great if Cadenza went to Amnesia!

Too obvious no? I always thought they'd go to Amnesia before Pacha. Cadenza @ Amnesia really would shake things up on a Sunday though. However, I still think they will do another year at Pacha...

Too obvious no? I always thought they'd go to Amnesia before Pacha. Cadenza @ Amnesia really would shake things up on a Sunday though. However, I still think they will do another year at Pacha...

Obvious, but much much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_why

Obvious, but much much better!

But part of why Cadenza nights work so well is its them turning up with their 'Tramps' (Vagabundos) and taking over a nice place...... Pacha, Ushuaia, La Plage d' Elephant etc. Doing a night at DC10 and Amnesia (natural home) would be too easy.....

As they're already installed at L'Elephant would be very handy being based out of Amnesia ..

Is he going back to the underground ??? :twisted:

I think he plays far better at free parties than he does at paid club nights.. perhaps he's happier ? ;) ..

Just throwing a few ideas out there :)

- What about the Cadenza crew moving to DC10????
- As mentioned above, probs the Swedes have a greater chance of heading over to Privelege than Guetta
- If Privelege do attract a big name, Tiesto may continue his residency there but otherwise returning to Amnesia would be most likely - Eric Prydz on the Terrace + Tiesto in the Main Room = v.good
- I'd also like to see the Godskitchen Boombox staying for a bit longer, as we can all agree that it is pretty impressive!!!!
- Erick Morrillo will stay

- What about the Cadenza crew moving to DC10????
- As mentioned above, probs the Swedes have a greater chance of heading over to Privelege than Guetta
- If Privelege do attract a big name, Tiesto may continue his residency there but otherwise returning to Amnesia would be most likely - Eric Prydz on the Terrace + Tiesto in the Main Room = v.good

Agree that the Tiesto / Prydz combo at Amnesia would be perfect.......

Erick Morillo has expressed a desire to play on the Amnesia terrace.

But that didn't really work for Mr Sanchez.

Don't know who will move, but love the rumours and speculation!

Back