_____ Defected not at Ushuaia in 2012 _____

If this is true (and I assume there is at least an element of truth), then you would of thought they would have been more concerned about their feather in their cap, Guetta taking his parties there on a Monday, which could potentially hurt the crowd Tiesto draws...

Anyway, did Ushuaia & Pacha not have a buddy-buddy relationship just 9 months ago?!

If this is true (and I assume there is at least an element of truth), then you would of thought they would have been more concerned about their feather in their cap, Guetta taking his parties there on a Monday, which could potentially hurt the crowd Tiesto draws...

Anyway, did Ushuaia & Pacha not have a buddy-buddy relationship just 9 months ago?!

Noise and disruption maybe? I dare say Guetta will be a roadblock regardless of the price. Maybe capacity too.

Noise and disruption maybe? I dare say Guetta will be a roadblock regardless of the price. Maybe capacity too.

Yes, I think that party will have it away this season much to the disgust and disgruntlement of many.

There go my plans when we landed on the Saturday :\

:idea: Don't forget you will have Elrow @ Privilege this year on Saturdays to try out too. .. plenty of free pre-parties around also (Supermartxe ones can be good fun).

Last edited by a moderator:
:idea: Don't forget you will have Elrow @ Privilege this year on Saturdays to try out too. .. plenty of free pre-parties around also (Supermartxe ones can be good fun).

All night events at clubs as opposed to an earlier time like Ushuaia.

Ushuaia closes at midnight so it would not affect the Tiesto crowd plus Tiesto would have little problem selling out a 3500 capacity anywhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Ushuaia closes at midnight so it would not affect the Tiesto crowd plus Tiesto would have little problem selling out a 3500 capacity anywhere

It could seeing as though a lot of people wouldn't be able to afford to pay €120+ for two events on one day and as they attract similar crowds these days some will have to pick one or the other. As you've said though Tiesto will easily fill Pacha everyweek

It could seeing as though a lot of people wouldn't be able to afford to pay €120+ for two events on one day and as they attract similar crowds these days some will have to pick one or the other. As you've said though Tiesto will easily fill Pacha everyweek

It may possibly push the VIP'ers.....as I reckon even some of them have a thing called a budget! Paying 500 euros and then Pacha VIP for just the Monday + all the other VIP nights they just have to attend in order to gain what they see as the ultimate clubbing experience (standing and posing) will just add to their cost....

So some may not bother continuing onto Pacha afterwards.... just a thought.....may be a load of rubbish what I've just said!

All night events at clubs as opposed to an earlier time like Ushuaia.

The various free pre-parties are not all night events. They probably kick off about the same time as Ushuaia.

The Elrow night is alternative to doing an Ushuaia - comment was aimed at Ben viz his arrival on a Saturday and wanting to do Zoo on Wednesday.

Back