_____ atzaro on the beach _____

Doesn't look much different from when it was Zensea to me,menu aside!
Anything happening with the other part.....down on the beach?

It's not that shocking or surprising, is it ? Anyone been to Nassau recently ? .. I think it was pushing 20Euros for a plate of fruit last year - Ric may (or probably may not :lol:) remember :!:

It's not that shocking or surprising, is it ? Anyone been to Nassau recently ? .. I think it was pushing 20Euros for a plate of fruit last year - Ric may (or probably may not :lol:) remember :!:
Not especially surprising. I've eaten at places as/more expensive on the island.
It's just a bit random. Shrimp croquettes only 2 eur more than sorbet.
And it doesn't look that special to justify the price, unless the quality is amazing.

i was about to say that for those prices i not only want special food, but also special surroundings. this place appears to have been constructed from a beach lounge kit so doesn't comply with my second requirement.

(and that's without taking into account dj's and fire performers which just scream tacky)

having said that, i'm pretty certain i'm not part of their target market

Last edited by a moderator:
The pricing is actually pretty usual for beach clubs (in France and elsewhere) .. there's basically a minimum per capita price to eat there they're looking for and the marginal extra to have a steak for example isn't that much when you think of what's on the plate.

It's to stop people going and trying to stay in there for hours on a plate of chips (so to speak !)

394684_10151096887426084_625914804_n.jpg

... for those prices i ... want ... special surroundings.
this place appears to have been constructed from a
beach lounge kit ...
:idea: :twisted:

ps:
this beachbarinvasion is getting out of control -
some days ago nikkibeach (!) opened one in magaluf (!!!) ...

the place looks very nice? (not for your purcell :lol:)

fullmoon celebration with jon sa trinxa & a percusionnist such as shovel :can be good to attend...

Any recommendations about beach bars with more cheaper price, deep house (or house) & percusionnists in ibiza?

i can't think of anything worse on a sunday than having that meal which is somewhere twixt breakfast and lunch ruined by some secretary clattering away on her typewriter.

Back