_____ atzaro on the beach _____

stivi

just heard on the finca am radioshow on IGR: atzaro on the beach!

didn't find any more news yet, but that sounds rather cool!

First bit of news this year which I'm really excited by.

Last edited by a moderator:
wonder if it will be the bar/restaurant Zensea - if its still called that havent visited Cala Nova since 08:!:

549399_10150851136641084_48778016083_11854536_2021643467_n.jpg

according to today's DDI, they have taken over the restaurant zensea AND the chiringuito cala nova :!:

when i was told the other day that it will include not one but two venues i thought it would be cala nova and ses pedrises right behind. as you can see, this is going to be biiig.....

scaled.php

Atzaro-Outlook.jpg

Atzaro Beach announces the official opening party on Friday July 20. There will be a welcome cocktail reception from 19.30h until 20.30h where guests can enjoy cava, a cava cocktail and some appetisers. To celebrate the opening there will be DJs, Sunset Capoeira, tribal drums, a fire performance show, massage, cocktails and cold Sol beer. The restaurant will remain open during the party offering an excellent, affordable beach menu for any guest that wishes to have dinner.

Atzaro-Beach-Club-0122.jpg

The beach concept, from the Atzaro Agrotourismo team, on Cala Nova is an outstanding addition to the north of the island, offering clientele, hotel and public, a unique opportunity to enjoy five star service on one of the finest small beaches on the island. With a stunning beach restaurant overlooking the stretch of golden sand, a cool chiringuito actually on the beach and the stunning beach and cove of Cala Nova, it delivers a slice of the Atzaro class and service that has made the hotel one of the most respected in the world."

Used to be a good place when it was Zensea, Reasonable prices and a nice setting, Now wounded Rhino,,,,,,,,,,,, Charge like one FFS they are having a laugh !

Tim

Used to be a good place when it was Zensea, Reasonable prices and a nice setting, Now wounded Rhino,,,,,,,,,,,, Charge like one FFS they are having a laugh !

Tim

agreed, spent a great afternoon there in 08 drinking cocktails as guests of some locals before a messy night at Guarana, takes me back..8)

Back