___ We Love... 2010 ___

they were handing them out behind the bar last year in when we were in. think it was in the red box we got them. i think i successfully tried to eat mine later in the evening though....

Interested to know what the set times have been like at We Love this summer, anyone taken any of those handy photos that appeared in previous We Love threads?

I fancied a look at what time the main guests and 'exclusive residents' are on in each of the rooms....
Next weekend when i'm over, what do u reckon?
Terraza
2 Many Djs - 4-6am?
Steve Lawler
Ralph Lawson - midnight-2am?
Ewan Pearson
Jason Bye & Andy Baxter B2B - opens 8/9pm?
Sunset Terrace
Funkagenda - 10-midnight?
Alfredo & Ian C
Alex Woolfenden

We Love Space, Sun September 12th

PLanning on heading to this after I arrive. I'm really keen to see the 2 Many DJs set - any idea what time they're likely to be on at?

They appear first in the list of DJs, but I'm assuming that doesn't mean they're on first... :)

2manydjs fans will be making a beeline for the Terraza this Sunday, as the guys pull out all the stops for their final Ibiza performance for the summer of 2010 in the closing set. We recommend getting in there early however, to check out residents Jason Bye and Andy Baxter going back to back before 2020 Vision main man Ralph Lawson plays his last set of the summer also. Then it's over to Ewan Pearson, back for round two after an amazing set in the Discoteca a few weeks ago, before terrace king Steve Lawler storms into the peak time.

Next door in the Discoteca, we'll be opening with Paul Mogg at the controls (after which he'll be heading in to El Salon alongside his good mate Pablo, playing a second set under the name of Psychonaughts) warming things up for DJ Hell who in turn is sure to set the right tone for this week's exclusive live show from this year's We Love... fave Joris Voorn, followed by the one and only We Love... summer show by Technasia.

Out on the Sunset Terrace, We Love... resident Jem Haynes kicks off the first of his two-set special with a special b2b set with DJ Smutt. Alfredo and Ian C are up next, doing what they do best, followed by Funkagenda and his much-loved mish mash of exclusive re-edits and hands-in-the-air anthems, a star is born!

In the Red Box, The Burlington Project presents the last of our Freshblood winners, Just Jack, featuring Dan Wild and Tom Rio. They'll be joined by residents Ryan O'Gorman, Andy Carroll, and Jem Haynes rears his head for the second time in the club that night!

The Premier Etage is continuing to prove to be a popular choice among We Lovers, with the eclectic and varied sets by our local residents keeping clubbers dancing even when they've gone upstairs to chill out! This week, Alex Wolfenden, Jon Howell, Andy Carroll (fresh from a stint in the Red Box) and Ian Blevins will be your trusty entertainers for the evening... See you up there!

Source: We Love Mailing

Discount entry We Love Closing?

From experience ogf the We Love Closings in the past, am i likely to find discount wristbands on the Island for 26/09? Like the 15E b4 6pm they hand out all year.

Got a silly flight home at 240am on the Monday morning so dont really want to pay 65 sovs X 2 when we will have to leave about midnight.

Cheers P

From experience ogf the We Love Closings in the past, am i likely to find discount wristbands on the Island for 26/09? Like the 15E b4 6pm they hand out all year.

Got a silly flight home at 240am on the Monday morning so dont really want to pay 65 sovs X 2 when we will have to leave about midnight.

Cheers P

They are doing a 40 euro wristband before 10pm, not sure about closing party.

Ideal if you wanna see the last of the sunset DJ's sets.

Anytime I asked people about passouts they said I would have to buy a 'full ticket' for 70 Euro so after some serious blagging on the phone I managed to get on the guestlist but fell asleep and woke up at 6am :lol:

They are doing a 40 euro wristband before 10pm, not sure about closing party.

Ideal if you wanna see the last of the sunset DJ's sets.

Anytime I asked people about passouts they said I would have to buy a 'full ticket' for 70 Euro so after some serious blagging on the phone I managed to get on the guestlist but fell asleep and woke up at 6am :lol:

Could you PM me and tell me how you got on the GL?

Pass out wristbands at We Love @ Space closing??

Hi

Does anyone know if there are passout wristbands for the We Love closing party? I know there are on normal We Love nights but wasn´t sure if it was different rules for closing?

Cheers!
Andy

Back