9 DAYS!!!!!!!!! 21st Aug - 5th Sept

C

cory

9 DAYS LEFT UNTIL I FLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT.

This is gonna be the best holiday ever going with my 4 good mates and were gonna go savage so look out everyone we gonna be there soon.

Anyone gonna be out there at the same time? Would be good to hear your thoughts and have a chat.

We're staying at the Rosalia Hostel in Sant Antonio.

See you all out there!

Hey Cory

Me and my mate Julie fly out from glasgow on the 28th til the 7th sep.
We are staying piscis park hotel in san an and llok forward to hearing from u.

Emma xx

Thats kool have you girls ever been before? It's the first time for me and my mates. We looking forward to it and cant wait to let loose not that we dont every weekend but this is gonna be a whole new extreme!

11 DAYS 4 ME!!!

HI EMMA, MANDA HERE, ONLY 11 DAYS 4 US TO GO,
REMEMBER C YA'S AT BORA BORA OR SPACE ON SEPT 1ST...

...IF UR STILL CONSCIOUS!!!

me and my mates will be there on the 26/08/02, I'm stopping at the Hotel Tagomago in San An ......

we've been there 3 times so if you want i will help you out with any questions or tips or any other posing question you have, but none on physics please as i wasn't very good at it.

only 11 days ta go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jase....

Only 10 days to go now and im getting itchy feet raring to go!!

Yip will be meeting u all on the 1st

keep in touch

emma xx

6 days to go for me wednesday is getting close I cant wait!!!! Gonna drink lots of alcohol meet lots of girls!!!! and dance til my feet fall off. Gonna be f***ing amazing see you all out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 DAYS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FUCK yahhhhhh............ 6 days before we leave too!! (we're stayin in Madrid two nights tho first)

Cory, where you stayin on the island.... We get there on that Saturday...stayin at Tres Carabelas in the em'bossa

dam you all i've got 10 days 13hrs ta go, or 253hrs, or 15180mins ta go :cry:

wish i was that close. 2 weeks from this moment and my plane leave nyc. no worries though - 2 weeks, 12 hours and a couple of drinks at 20,000 ft and i'll be there.

only 7 days for me til im on the white isle!

Yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

runway 1 i think, only joking mate, i'm flying from east midlands airport budding! :lol:

Back