9 DAYS!!!!!!!!! 21st Aug - 5th Sept

Calling articulate fun young women who are heading out to Ibizia. I'm working on a Channel 4 programme and looking to talk to girls who are heading out before the end of the month or early next month so email, films@zkktv.com or call cezza on 020 7482 5885

whats up with us fun loving men, i'm sick of all the women getting freebies and all the fun :lol:

hi there, i'm going to be going to ibiza for the first time on saturday, i don't know much about the place, apart from what i've seen on tv, i'm staying in san antonio bay, have i chose correctly? don't want to be away fromany of the action, please help me out :D

Yeah you'll be alright in the bay, the important thing is to get some sleep which is possible round there.

If you can though hire a car and get round some of the rest of the island, took me three trips to get out of san antonio but it's well worth it!

oi goachie!!!! who's the geek now!!!! you've been rumbled!!! see you on monday

******ATTENTION ATTENTION************
WANTED: A DJ TO DO A 40TH BIRTHDAY PARTY, MUST BE WILLING TO COMPROMISE OWN STYLES TO SUIT THE AUDIENCE, REAPEAT MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITH CHOICE OF CHOONS.
thanx
mingski

It's about time you joined the fun Chris sorry Mingski, you have to show a little more respect to me as i'm now a 'guru' not a 3 post newbie!

You will respect my authority! :lol:

See you monday after for the flight mate!

p.s. never compromise your tunes for the like of them, the hosts orders, mind you he was telling them different things. :cry:

Back