65euros for we love in august

In the 4 times ive been to Ibiza Space on Sunday has always been the highlight of the holiday. I havent been since 2006 so havent experienced the new laws yet. But couple friends went in june and said space and bora bora was still amazing so im not too worried. 65euros for a ticket is getting silly though. The drink prices have always been a joke but the least the clubs could do is try and keep the ticket prices affordable. I hate it when people say Ibiza is over but sooner or later it will be because people will just get sick of the prices. Id love it if everybody boycotted the island for one year and see how the clubs would react.

i'm sorry but 65 euro is a joke, i'll be there in august but wont be mugged into paying that kind of money, the only way i would is if all the drinks were free :).

You can get 15Euro wristbands on the beach during the day and day before but you do have to be in for 6pm

65euro is a joke to see the same dj's as the last 3 years running!

I think I need to stop coming to this forum. I was under the impression that it was for people who love Ibiza.. I'm clearly in the wrong place! P.S passouts in We Love have always been around the 60 euro mark!

You can get 15Euro wristbands on the beach during the day and day before but you do have to be in for 6pm

65euro is a joke to see the same dj's as the last 3 years running!

Yer but you dont get your free drink or paSsOUT so you would have to stay in an empty space spending all the money you saved on the ticket on their 12euro bottle of beers. Your only there once and if you have to pay 65euros to get in so be it but think this is defo my last year in ibiza, money u spend in 1 week there you can have a 2 weeks holiday somewhere like cuba all inclusive in a boss hotel. Obviously this forum is for people who love ibiza but you dont have to love the way you get stung by every club over there.People work hard all year to go away and get ripped off by clubs making 800% profit on drinks.

... Obviously this forum is for people who love ibiza
but you dont have to love the way you get stung by every club over there ...
:idea: :!:

exactly Uncle_Sevo - loving ibiza doesn´t mean that you have to love/agree with
EVERY stupid thing going on there :p

it will still be full of people who are willing to be conned in a roundabout way.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

have your own party.

I think your wrong Ian K, I`ve been going for 10 years and fly out again this sunday but after this year i think thats it for me, not because i don`t enjoy Ibiza (its the best place in the world for me) but simply because its outpricing itself. 2 weeks in a 5 star hotel all inclusive anyone??????????????????????

If you go before 6pm you get about 20 euros off the ticket.
Just got back and we love (in my opinion) was poor, its my 4th time on the Island, it only got going when Layo and Bush came on at 430am, we had been there since 10pm. Hot Chip were terrible DJ's but we ended up getting a few free drinks vouchers off them which helped matters!!

Carl Cox smashed it and was the best night for me (tuesday) 10 euro tickets if you get there before 10pm. Got the tix from Christian at Ciao Ciao restaurant, but you can prob get them from most of the bars on the front.

We went to WL&Grace Jones, it was a bit of a last minute decision. Shopped around for prices, no chance for less than 65EUR. Unless you know people there which we didn't. Got in at 20:30 and got told by the very rude doorb***h we had to get there before 20:00 to get a passout. What a b***h! :evil:

Just a tip: If you're a wine-lover, get a bottle of wine instead of loose drinks, although still ridiculously expensive at 50EUR(!). We made it last a bit longer than your usual glass of wine @12.00 EUR/glass.

Back