65euros for we love in august

Uncle_Sevo

Jesus Christ thats abit expensive isnt it. Why they this Price? ive been in August before and they wernt 65euros thats a joke!. That how much they are out there?
They should be lowering ticket prices with the credit crunch not putting them up. If this is the case just shows you how selfish and greedy these clubs are now. Think after this year I wont be going to Ibiza again, think alot of people are like that now.

I have to agree thats steep considering, but I guess it's their way of trying to encourage people in before 6pm when it seems you can get a cheaper ticket. Can't see it working somehow but who knows... I wouldn't mind going in really early if its cheaper as long as other people are there, then using my pass-out to pop to Ushuiaia, then go back in. It will be August after all a lot more people might be thinking the same thing??

yer but they have got you by the balls havent they? . I thought its cheaper to get in before 6pm but you dont get a passout. So the money u save you end up spending in space on overpriced drinks and your stuck in there and cant go out to bora bora and ushuaia. Or do you always get a passout?. Everytime I have been ive always had a passout

I'm not sure but I thought I saw someone here saying that they got in cheap before a certain time and they also got a passout.. I may be mistaken though. To be honest I don't mind paying 65 euros for a passout if there are enough people there at 4.30 I will be there but I don't want to be the only ones there! Being August its bound to be fuller earlier though. I don't want to miss Paul Woolford and Steve Lawler but I imagine they are on late so I will get to pop to Ushuiaia, also I've never seen Jon Ulysses though and would like to but don't know what time anyones on

Or go to Carl Cox on a Tuesday before 9pm for 10 euros (with a flyer). That is from the horses mouth so to speak (safehouse management) in connection with Carl Cox, Respect to them for doing so, At least someone is listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tiks on here for August We Love are 55 does that mean you get a pass out though??

And is there anyone in the SS terrace or anything in Carl Cox because last time I had to endure Fatboy Slim before he came on but I didn't go into any of the other rooms

the tickets on here are 65 euros when im going (16th Aug). This 10euro if you go before 9 at coxys night. where u get the flyers from? Or where do you usually find the girls with the flyers promoting the night?

Space knows there r alot of tourists who r willing to pay that much just to attend "we love" especially if they will only be there for a one Sunday.

Afterall, when you google world's best clubs you amost always see Space Ibiza at the top.

The tiks on here for August We Love are 55 does that mean you get a pass out though??

And is there anyone in the SS terrace or anything in Carl Cox because last time I had to endure Fatboy Slim before he came on but I didn't go into any of the other rooms

"last time I had to endure Fatboy Slim"

Outrageous comment!

"last time I had to endure Fatboy Slim"

Outrageous comment!

Sorry I should have explained that better really.. I was totally unable to move and Fatboy Slim is real jumping around music, it all gets a bit weird when your so squashed your unable to put your drink to your mouth! By the time Carl Cox came on we had to go to the back of the club to dance and the atmosphere was a bit dull with everyone sitting down up there lol it ended up being the first time I did K lmao :lol::lol::lol:

the tickets on here are 65 euros when im going (16th Aug). This 10euro if you go before 9 at coxys night. where u get the flyers from? Or where do you usually find the girls with the flyers promoting the night?

This may be because I am going later in August than you then.. I guess as long as its a good day/night its worth it and as Beatpusher said there are people willing to pay so August being full it should be a good day/night :p Use your pass out to go and get more p**ssd or rehydrated via the supermarket on the beach :D

Sorry I should have explained that better really.. I was totally unable to move and Fatboy Slim is real jumping around music, it all gets a bit weird when your so squashed your unable to put your drink to your mouth! By the time Carl Cox came on we had to go to the back of the club to dance and the atmosphere was a bit dull with everyone sitting down up there lol it ended up being the first time I did K lmao :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm, see what you mean! Nothing worse than having a dance when someone knocks into you and you're wearing a €10 drink! Or just as you drink it you end up knocking your teeth on the glass\bottle as you take a drink! terrific fun!

No doubt someone will jump down my throat saying where's your party spirit etc, what do'you go to Ibiza for, yawn, yawn. Do you want empty clubs yawn!

Wouldnt mind knowing off somebody in the know who maybe works over there how the tickets for space work. Say you go to we luv early before 6pm, how much are the tickets then? do you pay on the door then i take it if goin in early. And do you still get a passout and free drink or do you have to stay in space then.

in 2006 some italian in dc10 knocked most of my vodka an coke all over my vest so a thew the rest of it in his face and had a massive scrap on the dancefloor with him lol. he got launched out and i carried on dancing the night away. 1-0 england

It's just 2 parties that are 65 Euro - the ones which Grace Jones and The Chemical Brothers are playing at so the 65 Euro ticket price comes as no surprise.

Remember last year when The Chemical Brothers played in August it was the highest they charged for a ticket all season - I think it was 60 Euro.

still shouldnt be charging 65 euros for it. Chemical Brothers arnt anything special. Think my mates where there last yeAR when they were on and said they were terrible. Oh well **** it!! ill stop moaning because when im there in just over 2 weeks i wont give a **** about money

Back