6 October 2009, Circoloco @ DC10, change the story one more time

Scorchio

Andrea Pelino just posted in his Facbook status:

"6 October 2009, Circoloco @ DC10, change the story one more time"

"6 October 2009, Circoloco @ DC10, change the story one more time"

Go Back
fete_Ola.gif

Confirmed on them MYSPACE :
circoloco@dc10 ibiza 6 october 2009 Preview!
610.jpg

Myspace/dc10circoloco :p

:( UPDATE :spank:

P.S.
I just noticed that they removed the confirmation about the 6th from their Myspace... Andrea also removed it from his Facebook status...

:/

610-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But surely if they open without the relevant licences then they are just idiots really...It'll just end in another closure/fine/disapointed clubbers.

I'm actually quite disappointed of this, we booked our vacation for 30.9-6.10 and we are leaving on the morning of the 6th so we will not make it, it's just bad luck, flights are all fully booked on the 7th so no way to change dates...

It's just like last year when DC10 was closed in our face and then they had the party on the next day when we were already gone.

Besides what does DC10 have to do with a Tuesday? DC10 is on a Monday... why not 5.10?

Bah!

P.S.

I agree, if they would open the club again without the proper license they would just get shut down again for another year... don't see the point in that, I hope they know what they are doing...

it's obvious what they should do:

a) have one last big massive party to end all parties and then call it quits

or

b) stick to the limitations of the licence and only allow a few hundred people in....:idea:

I'm actually quite disappointed of this, we booked our vacation for 30.9-6.10 and we are leaving on the morning of the 6th so we will not make it, it's just bad luck, flights are all fully booked on the 7th so no way to change dates...

Besides what does DC10 have to do with a Tuesday? DC10 is on a Monday... why not 5.10?
ditto!!!!!!
:evil: :evil:

move the re-opening to 5/10/09 so i can make it as well!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted:

The 1 year closure is ending on the 5th of October 2009 (notificated on the 5th of October 2008) That's why they won't be able to open on the 5th.

They will have legally the right to do so from the 6th of October, but limited to 200 people! I wonder if that is going to happen actually :rolleyes:

So a big question mark again over DC10... we'll need to add like 200 USD to stay for one more day and make it, the question is, is it really worth it?

P.S.

I just noticed that they removed the confirmation about the 6th from their Myspace... Andrea also removed it from his Facebook status...

:/

Last edited by a moderator:
06.okt.2009 20:00
DC10 Ibiza TBC Balears

12.okt.2009 20:00
DC10 IBIZA TBC Balears

Source: http://www.myspace.com/djandrewgrant

Don't know where you got this from, his MySpace shows:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 29 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Mini Club[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Valencia[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sep 11 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Barraca Music Showcase @WIP [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barcelona[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sep 12 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Cocoon Barraca [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valencia[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sep 18 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Namala [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Castellón[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sep 26 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Kristal Glam Club[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Bucharest[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oct 7 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Jasmin Bar Opening night [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valencia[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oct 24 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Mars

Don't know where you got this from, his MySpace shows:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aug 29 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Mini Club[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Valencia[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sep 11 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Barraca Music Showcase @WIP [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barcelona[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sep 12 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Cocoon Barraca [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valencia[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sep 18 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Namala [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Castellón[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sep 26 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Kristal Glam Club[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Bucharest[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oct 7 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Jasmin Bar Opening night [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valencia[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oct 24 2009[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P [/FONT]Mars

It did say DC10 the other day!

Back