copyright.gif
dontstayin

- breaking news - breaking news - breaking news -

:eek: :eek: :eek:

there are some lizards running around @ dc10-parking :!:

one of them just catched a grasshopper and had it for breakfast
:!: :!: :!:

(source: fakebook)

Wish they'd just hurry up and announce something, even if it was in Privilege again like last year's closing party I'd be happy with that cos I had a great time, and Underground would probably be open as well.

I don't want to book something for nothing to happen. I might just go to Berlin instead.

Wish they'd just hurry up and announce something, even if it was in Privilege again like last year's closing party I'd be happy with that cos I had a great time, and Underground would probably be open as well.

I don't want to book something for nothing to happen. I might just go to Berlin instead.

your thig ith like, thooo out of date

from the next CircoLoco event in London (Facebook):

"With DC10 opening on Monday 12th yes OPENING Circo Loco present London’s a:rpai:r party! Residents Luicano, Tania Vulcano, Davide Squillace, Clive Henry, Fabrizio, Cirillo, and more plus the joint efforts of the RPR Soundsystem rArEsH, pEdRo and raHdOo are at the forefront of underground music are preparing on Monday take to the decks to unleash the mayhem on the terrace of DC10!

For those of you that have made it to the island some know that there is a secret weekly a:rpai:r party on the island and if you’ve been luck enough to find it you’ll know why they are being hailed as the hottest dance acts. The Romanias have shot to the forefront of dance music. Despite all the well-deserved hype surrounding the three of them, RPR Soundystem certainly haven’t let it go to their heads they just want to keep on doing what they do best – crafting sublime techno, mixing up a storm on the decks and promoting the best new Romanian talent in their ar:pia:r label. This year they have cut down on ar:pai:r events worldwide and this will be the ONLY UK chance to catch all 3 of them playing together. Their joint performances are really something different in dance music. With an egoless approach, they deliver a smooth journey through music taking influences from early house, to their own deep well rounded sound. Visuals have always been a key features to the a:rpai:r parties and for this one they have curated a show with Silvu, the famous curator of the sunwaves festival in Romania, to make something very special!

As most of you know DC10 is opening on October 6th, the first time the terrace will open on a TUESDAY!!! As their ban expires the island is getting ready to dance and for those of you that can’t make it in 09’ DC10 will be open as normal for 2010!

Sorry, we are cIrCo lOcO!!!

See you at the party..

Main Room:
RPR Soundsystem (Raresh, Pedro, Rhadoo)
sHanE wAtcHa"

No oficial news, capacity 200 people and authorities in alert(words of mayor) I don't think there flyer, or tickets or anything, I imagine a 'private' event for the islanders and DC10 people. Anyway question in the official shop for real information.

but the official shop is nothing to do with dc10 right??

because how could dc10, who don't own the rights to the name dc10 or the brand or the logo of a plane, etc.......how could they open a shop to profit from it.

but the official shop is nothing to do with dc10 right??

because how could dc10, who don't own the rights to the name dc10 or the brand or the logo of a plane, etc.......how could they open a shop to profit from it.
The DC10 store in vara del rey is 100% relation with DC10 in carretera ses salines, the company name is: "EIVISSA DCDEU", the company owner of DC10 in ses salines many many years ago.

Another company called YATOO, with economic interest and seeing non-registration of the mark dc10, registry the word DC10 and DC10Ibiza late 2008, is the propiety of non oficial web www.dc10ibiza.com, and the responsable of dc10 nightclub opening in barcelona and failure.

Don't worry some months ago EIVISSA DCDEU already has registered its own brand DC 10, to disco, selling clothes, and others..

:)

The DC10 store in vara del rey is 100% relation with DC10 in carretera ses salines, the company name is: "EIVISSA DCDEU", the company owner of DC10 in ses salines many many years ago.

Another company called YATOO, with economic interest and seeing non-registration of the mark dc10, registry the word DC10 and DC10Ibiza late 2008, is the propiety of non oficial web www.dc10ibiza.com, and the responsable of dc10 nightclub opening in barcelona and failure.

Don't worry some months ago EIVISSA DCDEU already has registered its own brand DC 10, to disco, selling clothes, and others..

:)

yeah but when then is the logo used in the official shop, the same as the registered logo by yatoo??

or isn't it?:confused:

Taken from myspace:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oct 6 2009[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]circoloco@dc10[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]@ IBIZA [/FONT]

Yeah, from Facebook:

Andrea Pelino 8 septembre, à 18:04 Répondre
Tuesday 6th october 2009 morning time h.12:00!

Special edition closing summer 2009!

DC10 IBIZA

i m gonna book the flights back to Ibiza!!!:p

Back