50 Shades of Grey

Random woman gave my wife her copy on a flight recently. Only problem is we're 2000 miles apart :cry:

Better get some rest for her return next week 8)

553352_399991426714720_1977362555_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: - the comments are as funny as the posts themselves ! :arrow:

"Chantelle rubbed his throbbin chode through his grey Voi Jeans jobby catchers. He knew she was chokin fur it. He started pokin her aff under her stripey Beetlejuice leggins. "****in rat oot!" he shouted. Within minutes, he was bawdeep. He emptied his spuds ower her coupon, smearing her fake tan. "Dae ye wannae be ma wean's new da?", she asked. "Away an ****e, ya mad scutter" he replied, before picking up his MD 20/20, sparking up a snout and "boostin' tae meet up wae the troops".

Original post:

He was at T in the Park and a bird caught his eyes. She was drunk, had wellies up to her knees and a skirt that barely covered her mucky arse. He got her to the fence and slipped his fingers down the tight gap her denim skirt created, turned out she was dripping more than her cagoule.

Comment (censored):

A reached deep intae ma **** n pood oot a big massive line a love juice n finger ficked ma big wet soggy ***pig :eek:

:lol:

I was given this as a birthday present from my husband (lol :lol:) and I said at the time if he expected any action from giving it to me, the most he was going to get was a smack on the head with said book :D love you pauly ;) xx

I read it out of curiosity and I like to make my own mind up....well it ws the biggest piece of sh1t ever! I dont just mean the bad writing, I can excuse that if theres a decent message in a book (The Celestine Prophecy for one)

Nothing happens!!! The girl is a poor excuse for a woman and Christian is just a w@nker, shame he didnt just stick to that might have been more interesting :rolleyes: and the sex bits, well Ive read dirtier gardening magazines :lol:

The first book is just a ploy for you to buy the other 2 cos s0d all happens in the first one apart from a bit of @rse smacking....dreary dreary dreary but at least it used to help me get to sleep!

Fair play to her though whatever she did to sell the books bl00dy worked didnt it!?

I was given this as a birthday present from my husband (lol :lol:) and I said at the time if he expected any action from giving it to me, the most he was going to get was a smack on the head with said book :D love you pauly ;) xx

I read it out of curiosity and I like to make my own mind up....well it ws the biggest piece of sh1t ever! I dont just mean the bad writing, I can excuse that if theres a decent message in a book (The Celestine Prophecy for one)

Nothing happens!!! The girl is a poor excuse for a woman and Christian is just a w@nker, shame he didnt just stick to that might have been more interesting :rolleyes: and the sex bits, well Ive read dirtier gardening magazines :lol:

The first book is just a ploy for you to buy the other 2 cos s0d all happens in the first one apart from a bit of @rse smacking....dreary dreary dreary but at least it used to help me get to sleep!

Fair play to her though whatever she did to sell the books bl00dy worked didnt it!?

I'll buy you a copy of Razzle next time

Back