+++ 5 days in beautiful Ibiza (with photos & videos) +++

ric

looking forward to 5 days in beautiful Ibiza... I arrive tonight!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
have fun and enjoy your trip ...

i had the best time!!!!!! the weather was unbelievable.... i'd be very interested to know if it's always that good or if i was just incredibly lucky...

i got stacks of photos!!!!! 8)8)8)

i had the best time!!!!!! the weather was unbelievable.... i'd be very interested to know if it's always that good or if i was just incredibly lucky...

i got stacks of photos!!!!! 8)8)8)

You were lucky, it can be very hit and miss this time of year. IMO May is one of the better months, usually warm with quite balmy nights, the island is still very green from the winters rain. And it is nice and quiet. 8)

You were lucky, it can be very hit and miss this time of year. IMO May is one of the better months, usually warm with quite balmy nights, the island is still very green from the winters rain. And it is nice and quiet. 8)

aye, the guy that lent me the bike was saying the same thing... he was saying that october is a good time for cycling as it's not too hot and it's quiet enough.. 8)

i saw you. consulting your map on the corner of our street in san jose.

i don't think the weather was unusual when you were here, just normal for the time of year

i saw you. consulting your map on the corner of our street in san jose.

i don't think the weather was unusual when you were here, just normal for the time of year

seriously?? :lol::lol::lol:

i think that would have been the Saturday as i did the trip down the Es Vedra and round the south west coast and back up again...

by the way, the steaks they serve in Es Bolaldo ( i think it's called ) are the biggest i've ever seen!!! :eek::eek:

yes it was saturday, about 4.30 i think. i was hobbling back from the supermarket. i half thought that you might be the guy from the forum but didn't say anything. not that i'm shy, but i never speak to strange men in tight lycra until i've been formally introduced.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it was saturday, about 4.30 i think. i was hobbling back from the supermarket. i half thought that you might be the guy from the forum but didn't say anything. not that i'm shy, but i never speak to strange men in tight lycra until i've been formally introduced.

:lol::lol::lol:

from what i recall it was a pair of baggy shorts and a t-shirt... :p

did you try their cafe caleta? :p

no, just had the biggest steak i've ever eaten and 2 glasses of a beer called esdrella ( i think ).. i kind of realised i still had another few hours of cycling left and wanted to get back before it got dark, which i didn't, and, it did... had to take the route back through the mountains from the airport and it was pitch black so i had to stop at each cycle route signpost and use my camera as a light so i could see which way i was supposed to go... :lol::lol::lol:

here are the many photos i took when i was over from 28th jan - 2nd feb...

but i think i was lucky with the weather....

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=144030&id=552609431

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?p...31#!/album.php?page=1&aid=144050&id=552609431

8)8)

Man, that looks like an amazing holiday. I've been wanting to visit in Winter for ages. Would be amazing to MTB around although I'm nowhere near fit enough to attempt that! Definitely couldn't cope with that kinda exertion in the summer months anyway!

you should add it to your "must do" list for the next time.....

:arrow: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showpost.php?p=1269240

it looks great!!!! :eek::eek::D

what is the other building right by the coast in the 3rd building?? i was wondering what it was but i never made it down...

i tried desperately to find the tower but i didn't want to be stuck down there in the dark... i remember leaving the restaurant, getting back on the road and arriving at a t-junction and then turning left and going up the steep road... i take it the turn-off for the tower is up there somewhere?? i'm definitely going to leave a few hours earlier next time and make sure i find it... 8)

Man, that looks like an amazing holiday. I've been wanting to visit in Winter for ages. Would be amazing to MTB around although I'm nowhere near fit enough to attempt that! Definitely couldn't cope with that kinda exertion in the summer months anyway!

the guy from ibizaMTB said he doesn't even do tours in the summer and that you'd have to be pretty mad to try some of the tours in the summer as it's over 30 degrees sometimes...

if i don't get across in April then the next time will be in October/November... these are the best months for cycling... although with the weather i got last week i'm tempted to do January again next year... 8)8)

Back