+++ 5 days in beautiful Ibiza (with photos & videos) +++

what is the other building right by the coast in the 3rd building?? i was wondering what it was but i never made it down...
thats another restaurant..... del carmen!! :idea:

if you turn right at the t-junction you go down there.....

es boldado from del carmen:

830077685_12d6d7b00f.jpg

flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
I was served a nice pork chop with some really bad chips there. I don't eat chips anyway but I was paying for them so they should have been good.

Brilliant videos!

I've always been intreagued to see what the island is like in the winter months. Particularly the clubs and SA bay area.

I was hoping you'd have one along the sunset strip from Mambo's around towards Kanya.

Privilege carpark is an eerie looking place! I wouldn't fancy being up there in the dark!

Brilliant videos!

I've always been intreagued to see what the island is like in the winter months. Particularly the clubs and SA bay area.

I was hoping you'd have one along the sunset strip from Mambo's around towards Kanya.

Privilege carpark is an eerie looking place! I wouldn't fancy being up there in the dark!

i've more to upload... :D

only got back from the closing parties yesterday and i'm planning another 5 day trip in february... i would go back in november but i've run out of holidays from work!! :lol::lol:

you know someone truly loves ibiza when he doesnt mind if he is coming in february or in september or in november ! !

ric, I joined facebook specifically to see your pics!....... you made me do it :x

Loved the photos,worthwhile trip I reckon.

ps. did you know there is a don simon and garfunkel on fb ?

you know someone truly loves ibiza when he doesnt mind if he is coming in february or in september or in november ! !

i would love to there there but getting a job all year round would be a big stumbling block i reckon as i don't speak any spanish but i'm going to buy rosetta stone and learn..

ric, I joined facebook specifically to see your pics!....... you made me do it :x

Loved the photos,worthwhile trip I reckon.

ps. did you know there is a don simon and garfunkel on fb ?

:lol::lol::lol:

Back