40th Anniversary of the water party

CasaNegron

True story... went to this event in 2003 in only a sarong and was turned away at the door (Ended up getting drunk in WE wearing sarong). I had heard about people dancing naked there (seen pictures) at this party and got a bit ahead of myself :lol:. I was young, single and buck horny at the time with more red blood than sense!

Anyway, never actually been and doubt I ever will, but does anyone got interesting stories about this one? 40 years is a long run!

A gang of us went in Togas (actually Club 18-30s finest bedsheets) and got in no problems - that was 1998 :)eek::eek::eek:) though! Did have shorts on underneath.

The 20yr anniversary!!!

I know, I was 20 then, just turned 40 :eek: cant see me Going for the water party next year ;)
Havent been to Es Paradis for YEARS , but I guess the Fiesta Del Aqua is just one of those novelty Ibiza things you have to do at least once.
There was a pool in Extasis as well, that was another night walking home soaking wet :D

True story... went to this event in 2003 in only a sarong and was turned away at the door (Ended up getting drunk in WE wearing sarong). I had heard about people dancing naked there (seen pictures) at this party and got a bit ahead of myself :lol:. I was young, single and buck horny at the time with more red blood than sense!

Anyway, never actually been and doubt I ever will, but does anyone got interesting stories about this one? 40 years is a long run!

Went a few times back in the 90s when i was still a teenager. I remember it being good craic at the time, pretty sure i seen one of FGP's mates having a wash in the dull charcoal cigarette infused water.

It would be my idea of a nightmare these days

I've been ill afterwards, on both occasions I've been to a water party. Still good fun but not been back to one since.

OH yes,I went many times , also many Birthday parties where everything was free if you had a invitation (armed soldiers at the door ) party was from 1 to 6 i think. We were drinking everything they had at the barer when we were not in the water:rolleyes::rolleyes:
First water party for me was in 1984 I think.

also many Birthday parties where everything was free if you had a invitation
Nice... wonder how much it would cost to do that today?

ill afterwards, on both occasions I've been to a water party

I cant imagine that amount of water has been treated with the same amount of chlorine as a regular pool. Must be nice on the old immune system to share warm bathwater with 1000 strangers. :lol:

Nice... wonder how much it would cost to do that today?

I cant imagine that amount of water has been treated with the same amount of chlorine as a regular pool. Must be nice on the old immune system to share warm bathwater with 1000 strangers. :lol:
Always nothing, at the club´s 30'th Birthday there was 30 cases of champagne 4 free.....

Last edited:
Always nothing, at the 30'th Birthday there was 30 cases of champagne 4 free.....

Oh, I understood you as people renting the club for some PERSONAL birthday.

Man, those were some cool times I missed then. Did you see anything crazy?

He lost his spedo..

The common "Speedo" is way too pedestrian. I was expecting something more exotic...

Maybe one of those penis sheath that they wear in Papua New Guinea, that leaves the testicles exposed.

A story about a high-stakes game of ring toss, involving Diego Maradona and the band 'Flock of Seagulls'.

The common "Speedo" is way too pedestrian. I was expecting something more exotic...

Maybe one of those penis sheath that they wear in Papua New Guinea, that leaves the testicles exposed.

A story about a high-stakes game of ring toss, involving Diego Maradona and the band 'Flock of Seagulls'.
Don't remember much, but I've seen Diego Maradona playing( with a) football at Space :eek:

I do remember something but it's nothing to write here.:eek:

Back