3rd august till 12th august!!

i AM

Me n a mate are also arriving on the island on the 3rd and we wil be there till the 14th but we are in San An bay at the fiesta milord hotel.

LET US PREPARE!!

MATT

we're staying in playa den bossa from 28 Jul to 11 August

where are you staying exactly? we're in appartaments Arlanza

:D

hey, wir sind mirko ,steffi&ines und werden vom 27.07-10.08 auf ibiza sein...wir sind in appartements nähe bora bora und space, kann also nich so weit von euch entfernt sein!wenn du magst melde dich einfach mal wegen treffen,feiern ,chillen usw. kannst ja auch eine e-mauil schreiben an Elektrolover2000@yahoo.de viele grüsse :)

we are 2 irish guys, will be in San Antonio 10 to 17 aug - maybe we can have a meeting?

Hi Bine!

In one of your last posts you wrote that your will arrive on the 5th and at another you wrote 12th??????

Anyway, we'll be on ibiza in august too.

sean said:
we are 2 irish guys, will be in San Antonio 10 to 17 aug - maybe we can have a meeting?

another 2 irish lads heading over from the 3rd Aug until the 17th...staying in San An Bay.

What part of Ireland ya from Sean?

In one of your last posts you wrote that your will arrive on the 5th and at another you wrote 12th??????

;)
yes, thats right. But now we are there from 3rd august :p

See you in Ibiza Aug 3-5, 2002

Hello from Miami, USA ....

We are coming to Mallorca and Ibiza for our honeymoon and we cannot wait. We will be in Ibiza Aug. 2-5 and staying at Los Molinos in Playa den Bossa.

Can someone suggest to us which place to go for the best music and crowd during that weekend?

Thank you so much. We look forward to meeting some of you and joining the party.

Dave and Regina

hi miami dave!

fri : ministryofsound @ pacha
sat : euphoria @ eden ( dave pearce !!! )
sun : sundays @ space

that would be my choice... :)

we're back there staying bossa mar jet 4-19 august bora bora almost every daytime :D can't wait its been over 4 weeks now since last there :cry:

Thanks ...

Thanks for the info ... I assume the "queue" is referring to the long line of people waiting to get in. In that case, are there any guests lists or VIP passes for the club and other clubs that we can get our hands on before we go out. Otherwise, when is the best time, and worst to show up and not be stuck outside in long lines?

It sounds like this Radio 1 event is going to pack the island, much like the Winter Music Conference here in Miami during March. Is there a website that explains this event and what to expect?

thanks again for your reply!

saturday radio1/manumission@privilege: i think most people will arrive 1:30-3am. if you want to avoid waiting too long you should arrive before 1:30 or after 3am.
sundays@space: normal price is 40euro, pre-sale tickets are available for ~35euro and for ~25euro. If you buy tickets for 25euro you have to arrive at space between 8 and 10am, with the 30-35euro tickets you could also get in after 10am. So if you dont mind about 10euro you can buy the more expensive tickets and go to space after 10am when the queues are not so long.

Aug 9-14

2 guys from the US will be outside of San An and looking for a good time...Hit us up...

Back