3rd august till 12th august!!

9-13 aug

we are not staying in playa d'en bossa but will be hanging there...let us know if you know of anything we have to do while there.

we'll be there

two guys from essex....there for the funky radio 1 weekend...

so if you are abot and facny a chat and a dance and a drink and a sunbathe, and maybe more, give us a shout.

Jon

2 lovely ladies out there 14th-23rd August staying in San An, if anyones up for meetin?
As we are first timers and all, but dont let that fool ya, up for lots of drinking, dancing and making the most of it really?

Yup we're there from the 4th - 14th August staying @ Jet Apartments

5th - 12th Aug

We'll be there from 5th - 12th Aug.
Its gonna be class!!
10 of us goin....6 lads & 4 girls all from ireland..stayin in san marino apartments! Anyone know much about them??
Got tickets sorted fer ibiza rocks and radio one amnesia!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!

Hi Bine!

Me and my mate are in Club Playa Den Bossa from the 1st!!

If we dont "arrange" a meet, I will almost definately see you around the pool!

hmm... I saw tickets for sundays@space are sold at this and other sites for EUR 55..

sundays@space: normal price is 40euro, pre-sale tickets are available for ~35euro and for ~25euro. If you buy tickets for 25euro you have to arrive at space between 8 and 10am, with the 30-35euro tickets you could also get in after 10am. So if you dont mind about 10euro you can buy the more expensive tickets and go to space after 10am when the queues are not so long.

Back