3rd August '03 - 2 weeks of sheer madness!!

Im from Briantree and the guy im going with is too...but he lives in Birmingham now

we fl out on the 6th and return on the 12th, so it looks like are just gonna miss you mate.....like I said, we are only really there for the Radio1 weekend

Apolo

I just got back from Ibiza. Stayed in Apolo. It was basic but not bad. Breakfast isnt worth getting up for, unless ur just coming in from a night out, which we did a couple of times. Get to know the bar people, they are really good and u may get some free shots. Pint is 2 Euros. Food at the bar is all reasonable at a good price. Rooms are basic, but they do. Hire a fan from reception for 15 Euros. The biggest downside is the nightporter. Doesnt tolerate noise or anything after 12, but you have just got to cope. He will threaten to phone the police all the time but never does. Not even when we soaked him with a condom full of water off our balcony. Let me know how you get on, and have fun!

alrite everyone,12 lads comin out for some magic on the 9th aug for two weeks.any of u fancy joinin up with us let me know.all out there for a laugh(i need someone who can handle there drink as they r all light weights)!!!!!!

Back