3d July PvD

Anna said:
Any one going to see PvD 3d of July?
Of course, I am gonna be there to enjoy PVD and Tiesto, my two bests. Come on!!!! I ain't gonna miss it. ;)

Would be nice for us to meet up and savour PvD together...up for it?

mally said:

See you all there on the 3rd, can't wait for an amazing week to come :D :D

Anna said:
mally said:

Good idea!
May be we can meet outside and then go inside together? :rolleyes:

Tell us how, I will be in Ibiza since this monday!!! I will be in San An till 07/07... If it helps.

We just have to deside the place and time, and to recognize each other we can have some bands, blue may be (stealing idea from the "meeting point" forum ;) ).
Any way I´ll be there 2 weeks from July the 2nd and I don´t mind to meet up with some one from the forum.

I have no idea what I will wear that night. I don't have any blue band. I just can say I will be with my gf there to enjoy Trance music. Anyone else is gonna stay in San An? I will be in Piscis Park Hotel, maybe we could meet that day on the beach or anyother place like at 19 h. U know, before going on night. And of course if someone is in San An we could go together to Amnesia. :lol:

I´ll be not staying in San Ant, but my friend and I´ll be there (amnesia), so look for a blue band (or just something blue around my hand).
I´ll leave on Wednesday, so I´d like to know place and time too. :)

As we are all likely to arrive at different times, how about we meet near the entrance to the main room one hour before PvD's set is due to start?

Back