3d July PvD

Ok, I will search for "blue bands" in the hands. I will be there with my gf, maybe wearing a red sunglasses, short hair.... I don't know when is 1 hour before PvD, but I will try to be around from time to time.
Hope to see you all. Byes, see you then cos I leave in 8 hours.

just came today from ibiza, enjoyed a lot. I was at Cream that night but I couldn't see you there, I really searched for a blue band but it was impossible to find any. Hope anyone have seen me. Tried to wear my red glasses almost all the time. Dressing a green Ibiza tshirt of Esparadis. By the way, I loved that night.

I'm back now too, had a wicked time, PvD was great! Hung around the main entrance but didn't spot you guys, shame, I was looking forward to meeting you. Never mind, maybe next time :)

Yea, it´s a shame that we couldn´t find each other. :cry: May be next time! ;)

I´ve been there and I´ve had a great time! PvD was brilliant!!!

;) :) ;)

Anna said:

Did you have a good time? Which clubs did you go to? I've booked my return trip 19 to 23 Sept for the closing parties, can't wait! :D

I think we people should post our pics to see if we remember seen eachother. Don't u think? I soon as I develop mines, I will let you see them. I am curious about you guys.

mally said:
Anna said:

Did you have a good time? Which clubs did you go to? I've booked my return trip 19 to 23 Sept for the closing parties, can't wait! :D

I had a great time, I went to Amnesia, Privilege, Es Paradis, Eden and Pacha. What about you? :)

Hey! We almost did the same. I went to Es Paradis, Eden, Amnesia and Privilege too.

[quote="Anna
I had a great time, I went to Amnesia, Privilege, Es Paradis, Eden and Pacha. What about you? :)[/quote]

hey anna, wheres your enthusiasm??? you havent told us anything about your trip!?! something wrong?

Anna said:
mally said:
Anna said:

I had a great time, I went to Amnesia, Privilege, Es Paradis, Eden and Pacha. What about you? :)

I went to Amnesia, Pacha, Space and DC10

Oh God !!! I am leaving tomorrow, I can't show you the pics. I am all f***ed up !!!

03-07-03

Tiesto @ Cream Amnesia, Ibiza, Spain

-- Miro - The One I Run TO
-- Dogzilla - Dogzilla
-- Duncan Sheik - On A High (Gabriel & Dresden Love From Humboldt Dub)
-- Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors (Junkie XL Vocal Remix)
-- Dibiba - Hold You (Agoria 'Bear' Remix)
-- Tiesto - Traffic
-- Tiesto - Adagio For Strings
-- Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Gabriel & Dresden South Beach Vacation Remix)
-- Gabriel & Dresden pres. Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Sweeping Strings Mix)
-- Windsider - Hidden Flight
-- Tiesto - Flight 643

Back