30 briefing please...

I'm turning 30 this year too. Allsorts of thoughts.

Have I saved enough?
I should have a better job.
Still not a home-owner.
Basically got the same amount of responsibility now that I had when I was 20.
Certainly don't feel like a grown up.

I do feel like I should for some reason have my life in better order by the time I turn 30.

Don't see it happening though.:confused:

I'm 36 in July! Don't panic Captain Mannering.

30s have been wicked to me.

Met my missus and got 2 amazing kids.

Still party hard when I can but I agree with Morbs about the knees though.

As MarkB said life is a journey and it is all part of the voyage.

Happy Birthday

If you're still in the mood kick on, as simple as that! Work hard, play hard is always a good maxim.

30 is kind of boring. Your friends will want to dress you up like a prostitute and take you out for crap Indian food and set you up with a friend's mentally challenged cousin..... or maybe that's just me ??? :lol:

Anyway, 31 is where it all kicks off anyway ;)... your 30s are the springtime of your life!

Hope you have a lovely birthday and get up to all sorts of mischief! xx

I'm 30 in September, might go to Ibiza for one last crazy.

Stop it, you're making me sound old!

39 in March :eek: Jeeeeeeezuz how the hell did that happen?!?!

I feel just as great as in my 20's - just a little grey'er.

I had all my hair shaved off the other week after some nurses hacked it to pieces (a few days after i'd paid £100 for chemical staightening after growing it for Six months, v upset) and now it's growing back with a fair bit of grey :(

i was more depressed at turning 30.Being 40 was fine kids growing up more free time,still young enough to party.Just turned 50 OMG buts its ok, im still enjoying my life ,go out with my kids sometimes,we all go to IBIZA every year(i passed on my obsession).Its all a learning curve.ENJOY EVERY DAY AS IF ITS URE LAST

I had all my hair shaved off the other week after some nurses hacked it to pieces (a few days after i'd paid £100 for chemical staightening after growing it for Six months, v upset) and now it's growing back with a fair bit of grey :(

:lol:wtf

It was all caked and matted in blood so they just cut chunks out so they could clean my head up and stitch me up so i was left with a few bald patches so shaving it off all over was the only cure :(

I cried for like 2 weeks before hitting 30 - I was devastated - I died my hair brown from red, and apparently started wearing proper clothes fit for a 30 year old... Phil fondly calls this blip my "Tweed Phase"

I hated being 30 ......................

However, 40 is the dog's bollocks - I LOVED hitting 40 its brilliant - Old enough to better, but wise enough to do it properly - that's my motto in life..... 8)

i had a mini-breakdown when i turned 30 a few years back....;) then i realised that i only look 25yrs old so who gives a frik?....!:twisted:

being 30+ is great fun! way more $$$$, way more experienced (in ALL aspects), can start hitting onto those HOT salt&pepper haired men i see wearing suits (maybe im too old already though???:lol:), travelling the world on your own terms whilst NOT being strapped for cash, being able to act like a 20yr old cause you can......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back