3 girls and 1guy

Ricko1213 said:
Say what???????
Only a ho lover, thinks that way! And it isn't my intenstion at all. They would like to meet some plesant people. And so do I, so what the ***** is the problem?!

Lighten up Rick, I'm only winding you up. Don't take things so seriously!! As for loving ho's, never met any but I'm sure there's good and bad in every profession and prostitution is no different. I was only joking with you so relax.

As we said. We'll have a good laugh and party 24/7. C ya soon mate

yes indead. Today my last day at work. But the longest day ever...

Ricko1213 said:
yes indead. Today my last day at work. But the longest day ever...

I'm in till friday, God help me. Can't concentrate on anything non-Ibiza related. Good job my boss is off till friday. Lucky u, finishing today, so jealous!!!

But still... today my last day, so I have to work doubble, to finish everything. And it's a lot shitty things I have to do. So, I'm not that happy about it : (

Just relax and think of all the lovely semi naked ladies parading around for you in a couple of days time. This should take the stress outta your day. You'll get it all done and then you get Ibiza as reward. Fair deal!!!

Indead, there no better reward than all that beauty ; )) Still 4 hours and I'm off...

HI Ricko

I'll be out there on the 18th. Its a last minute job and I'll be on my jack. I'm staying at San An and up for meeting up for a few jars.

Oh sure. I feel your pain... I'll shed tears for you. :rolleyes:

lucky bastard... You have every man's dream... TAKE ADVANTAGE!

Back