21 june - 26 june :Planning stuff & Rocks the place in ibz

Yes Dave
will enjoy the last days
Here a schedule i will try to stick the most :

if you are in to share one of Beach hang out or parties Pm me witg Fb pseudo...

Wed 19 2pm Azztaro beach club
ibz calling Space (little late to put some people on gueslist..)

Thurday 20 ushuaia Locodice B4 4pm 30€

Frid 21 june OcB 12h00 Savanah cafe with dj oliver 7 pm
then ushuaia tower

sat 22 Ants 2 .pm
Matinee 00.00 a quick go tgen Sankeys for defected...

sun 23 Benirras 2pm until sunset then Pacha with solomun

Mon 24 Obc Jag beach club around 1h00 quick go: Dj inaky garcia shoul give me a mix cd from him :) tgen cafe ole opzning space

Tues 25 Luciano ushuaia then Face of ibz privilege

wed 26 ushuaia tower khumarras then la troya

:-\ Looks like a marathon but there are my last days

Give a pm if in (no post please)

Best dj set from now is Alfredo (dont like music in club on the Hole:too noisy crowdy) & Best party is La raza @ JAG BEACH club;Disco vocal house with latin africanm tribal flavour with Inaky garcia, Jamie Lewis &...
watch out: dress code: be sexy & chic: free entrance but i was givzn a wrisrband by lovely Rp.5€ coke 15€ Hard drink..located at opposite side of Begini space parking in the rear of buildig.buddah statue..

Having met JO aka FallenangelGParsons in Playa D'en Bossa a week ago I have to state that he is in fact a sleazy pimp (very similar to the character Harvey Keitel plays in Taxi Driver) who spends all his time chasing after women on behalf of the big clubs and bars....whilst this does in fact make the top dance brands look extremely unprofessional and totally seedy it means JO is able to get hundreds of girls to play on his bongos each season.... :lol::lol::lol:

But seriously though!!! lol I have to admit that after seeing JO's huge number of posts on this forum part of me said to myself..

"is this slightly out there, over-the-top-friendly guy going to be someone I want to hang out with this summer??"

...whilst the other part of me looked at his posts and thought..

"here is a guy who is extremely forthcoming and prepared to put a lot of leg work in (not just for himself) to try and organise a get together of people who are only going to have a minimal window of time to operate in"

At this point I will close in saying that regardless of any poor communication between Rebecca and Jo which has led either of them to think that the other one is ‘creepy' or 'stuck-up', I think what's overwhelming to the people that met them BOTH....is that Rebecca is a highly-intelligent, savvy girl who can look after herself... whilst Jo is a very genuine, sincere and musically talented guy.

So after what I believe was a misunderstanding through the limits of internet technology those are the positives I will take away from meeting the two of them individually.

One last thing I will add in tribute to Jo, as well as all the discerning Brits on here who I'm sure are able to speak fluently in French on other forums...is this *GENUINELY* WEIRD video!! ;)

[video=youtube;XKMoVAObbhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKMoVAObbhE[/video]

Hi
Good to have news about you
I hope you had fun in Bcn..
:just get of ibz calling :-\ 3 rd time they still have difficulti to find my name on the list (Because of one letter..i couldnt enter to we love opening (El salon & 1 er Etage are the room with music i m keen on.
Next time we should go to Kumharas & salinas beach ( i know you are not into beach..)
ps: i make contact not only with Girz but anyone (met old uk couple ibz vets at kumharas..have a laugh ..ect..they had getlist for flower pacha
a but did not go...can go anywhere for free bvecause friens of a famous dj
See u next time in ibz

Maybe too late to gather people
Been on 20 june at Used & abused..from 3 pm to end 00.00
Quiet good..not sure i will accept to see Locodice again..

Friday 21 june Party at Ushuai Tower with Louie Vega is hardly recommanded..Nice music, beautiful Ladies..wot else :p
Then plan to go to Lio cafe with people met in Tower (famous Old hippie Francesco some french lady from Bali..)
2 cars ,meetup at lio but we cant see them at Lio
i was refused at lio entrance door because not having long trousers & flip flop..the bouncer told me to get long trousers ( tolerate flip flop) & price will be 60€ for me & german ibz local resident lady..we went to Bubbles: nice music..spread so much money on drink: champagne & hard drink :'( : was not planned..

A guy propose us to" smoke" on his yatch..but lady refuse.
yes ..again wot plan 10 mn in ibz can go other way lol because of many reasons :p ( wot happen in ibz stay in ibz)..so many wealthy people in botafoch maritimo makes you feel you like a tramp..

So who is in for Ants Matinee & Pure Pacha this day?
Tomorrow Beniras & solomon Pacha ( should met a spotligh girl b4 solomun pacha party,but have to thanks the comments about me that did not help :p)

ps:weird that a few spotlight people get in touch ( no im not a rp as someone suggest...yes i ve made lot of contacts here in ibz..yes i just want to help..yes im fuc.kin lucky with guestlist..(would be happy to to share with spotlight m8 but look suspicious when you want to do a favour...)
Not a big deal will use this post as Review in order to SHARE info as Spotligh help me ..i m rather sure there will be people thinking i tellin lies again lol
No i m not BEANS lol

Enjoy your trip i ibz :) no

Last edited by a moderator:
ok ..just add you...bro
So you live in the country of darbuka/doumbek(middle east drum)
you should make at least 4-5 spotlight contact before your trip without solid arguments its hard to approach people.. because not sure there will be a meetup..you can of course meet a lot of people in ibz..but to have a buddy party is not the same stuff.

The hippie was talking about vip at lio for 4 of us thanks to german fellow..hope i s not true because missing this is quiet frustating.
Can t miss Francesco the hippie..i ve seen him at privilege opening & thought he was part of show lol

Things get faster n faster..just have time to have a meal shower then Ants Matinee + Pure pacha..maybe some beach rest or a drink with a lady:
Without free wifi anytime & battery issue it s hard to be online anytime..

Well ..if i knew that my Pacha guest list dont work should have stayed at Ants Ushuia until midnight: the end..
Ants party is nice..mood around 5.pm ( for Ushuaia ..around 9 pm..its bettter to come late because with the heat even Tshirt off you have to buy some water..With their merchandise policy..(Free stickers tatoo wave fan pins etr..Ants will be huge for next years
Price is little pricey in ushuaia clyv than ushuaia hoteld..
In club you met some scumbags that are f.uckin rude taking the place you have set for 4 hours..nearly want to kill them..pushing you without apokogize..
Sometimes nice people..an us boy fill my bottle of water as seeing me in a messy state lol..Great attitude "la classe"..
Was not in mood to go o Sankeys for defected...

Well, one big resolution : No paying tickets whether in big clubs or bar now :)
So Fu.ck Pacha for Solomun Party..
Ps ; the drummer at Ushuaia tower for louie vega z was a little sleepy with his play;more a posze than drummer :p
Think next year will thinkabout be paid when having a drinkin bar

Finally been to Pacha Solomun on Sunday (did not kno that i can invite people 2)
:-\ Don t like what he played
Musix was far better in funky room but nobody or 3-4 people dancing...

Leaving at 5.00 ..been to Formentera 9.45 on rainy day: a nightmare..plan to sleep on beach but impossible...
On return travel nearly throw up thanks to shaky boat
Tonight Club JAG & cafe Ole Space..

Tomorrow Ocean beach club..Luciano ushuaia & the Face of ibiza
maybe with tara sarah i met on sunday night just after coming back from Benirras(play with drummers but feel embarass to join them in the scene..played among crowd close to scene but sure next time will join them in scene :p : i ve notice some pro photographer taking pictures:the beginning of fame for next ibz trip lol) taking 3 girls hitch hiking from benirras to pdb

Last day in ibz, not in the mood for big clubs.
Yesterday Sensations at ocean beac music was fu.ckin good..i can play drum in front of Luis del Villar..inaky Garcia..(these djs rocks they dont play boring commercial house music..)
Ushuai tower had take the spot in ibz but i enjoy more the music at OBC even the place was not full(it's not because there are plenty people that the party is good..sometimes i've noticed lot of people attracted by sketchy sound :rolleyes: they dont enjoy music they enjoy other thing :lol: ( won't mention it lol )) as ushuaia tower..Wont miss obc any ibz trip.
Entry fee was 15 €(it worth ) but free because guest list, but hard to find my name again..
In this day have done cala salada & cala bassa ( private party for german company , i couldn t stay there to enjoy a drink..)
Ibz is a little island, i met by chance a french dj ibz m8 from past decade..he has heard the drums around cafe at Bora bora :vino y tapas
Cool other connection(this by chance meetup make us to get on well (have quarrel for a thing 6 month ago & plan to play my drum with him in ibz or Paris 8)) he has just left luciano party where he go for free..he mix in private party..he know important people that allow him to go free nearly anywherere(his french dj friend has a residency at sushipoint).His connections with mine:Baby we'll go nearly anywhere for FREE (Pacha & ushuaia too :D)
Been to the face of ibz privilege: a little people there..music quiet fine little sketchy..
The planning with Tara was like a " catch me as you can ! Maybeit's because we dont have the same music taste lol
I was given 3€ by rp at restaurant Divissimo to thank me for 1mn drum play (5€ won this summer..well i hope next year It ll be 100 or 1000 this sum lol
Was been given 2 tshirt Space:eek:ne purple classic & one black with "TEAM" in the front & "Space ibiza" in the back with yellow letters) :) by my "space" friend:D
Goodbye eivissa back to real regular life :p
Next ibz trip i Will PLAY the darbuka ( not conga,bongo djembe)in beach bar (sa trinxa bora bora kumharras km 5 ..place such as Jag ocean beach club..:) any place where the drum is not forbidden ( maybe one day in sunset terrace with Marco Loco ..he was ok that i play in his boat party..)
in benirras of course.. The begin of a fame lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back