From 21 june to 26 june
If you want to meetup for
Beach bar
Bora bora
Drink @ Daltvila
Beaches..just give suggestions
Parties
San an ride with all the good & bad :p
Boat parties:eek:ne wild private o friday from 7 am to 11am ( cant name it)
Beautiful boat parties less than 80€ including food drinks formentera etc..check on fb page
Another beat 50€ i guess with I Mendoza

my plan

24 june cafe ole @ Space
25 june the face of ibiza

all friday 2h00 cafe Lio with sebastian Gamboa:
Fancy place such as pacha hotel , Km5
more girly stuff..would like to go with good looking girl...san an plan if not good looking :p (
Some spotlight female can be little bit "piss off attitude" (i mean they want to be sure that you r not an ugly face) so why not boys can t be "piss off" too & ask for Foxy spotlight mate? :-X

Salinas beach
Benirras

ect..
Feel free to send pm with max info about ur stay in ibz & send phone number/ Fb if in to meetup

See tou there

can put your schedule to..

What plan in ibz never go the way we did

See you in ibz

Ps:as i told , sharing info is a way to have the right info
Sharing Fb friendship is a way for gueslist :)
Hush only for party openminded people ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okie dokie, it's time for me to say something. First of all, I've meet lots of cool people (post Ibiza) on this site, and I've never had a bad experience. It's a great way to meet up with others, share a taxi, etc. Since I've said that, I must state that you're acting a little creepy. This is why you were removed from my FB page. If others can post and share photos of themselves then how come you can't? I don't think it's fair to show a photo from a long time ago on your FB page. It seems like you're trying to hide something and then you try to make it seem like it's because women are shallow. How dare you! A person usually doesn't wish to share their photo because a. They're up to some unsavory behavior or b. They're ashamed of what they look like. Second, you keep mentioning getting good looking girls to come with you to some places for free things. You're in Ibiza right now...you can't meet anyone?

Well said, I just choose to ignore but it was only a matter of time before someone took offence.

Not a big deal..
It save my day..as i wrote not into Cream anymore .:p
Ps: could you post in your topic & not ruin this one: you can tell all the bad about me if that please you :p but do me a favour in your post, i hope you ll get it?
was more looking for boys that are less paranoiac than a few..WHITHOUT ASKING FOR A Foto ( can be an alien, dont care :O)
So Boys give a shout

Do i have to say (that not concern you) ,when someone ask a question, the rule of "courtoisie" is to give an answer...Look likes some will recognise :-D ( & pretend openminded)
STOP Blah blah & let people that want to enjoy their ibz trip post & not spoil my thread? If not in don "t post as symply as it is :)
Does you have to stick to all i write..it' s called " 2nd degre" in France..

Not a big deal..
It save my day..as i wrote not into Cream anymore .:p
Ps: could you post in your topic & not ruin this one: you can tell all the bad about me if that please you :p but do me a favour in your post, i hope you ll get it?
was more looking for boys that are less paranoiac than a few..WHITHOUT ASKING FOR A Foto ( can be an alien, dont care :O)
So Boys give a shout

Do i have to say (that not concern you) ,when someone ask a question, the rule of "courtoisie" is to give an answer...Look likes some will recognise :-D ( & pretend openminded)
STOP Blah blah & let people that want to enjoy their ibz trip post & not spoil my thread? If not in don "t post as symply as it is :)
Does you have to stick to all i write..it' s called " 2nd degre" in France..

Have you over cooked it some what since you arrived?

I think it is the fact you insist on PM'ing / asking for the contact details of all the HOT LAYDEEEZ to get your groove on with and partaaay the night away.

If you just say where you plan on being (as you have) then people will message you / meet up with you if they so wish as opposed to you hassling them.

Sometimes i play the fool & some did not get the point.
Thanks for your advice.
I harass no one..it s not me who ask for a picture as i accept all people without checking their profile.i judge no one but some do only through comments :-\
I just realise that its better to meet boys as they are not so annoying.
I ve made lot of connections with anyone in ibz because i m a Numb?
Theremustbeanalternive that tli ll met tonight with his friend will tell you that i am the most f.ucking ***** lol
Thanks btw for Ant ;-) i ve picked mine this afternoon

Back to topics
If anyone from Figueretas or PDB woul like to meet up end june & think i m not an asshole feel free to send your Fb details by Pm ( no girlz..dom t want to have issue lol )

ps:hot ladies ? Where have you seen ones..they are not hitting keyboard lol

Thank you, Evolution and everyone else. I guess he's into the guys now. ;) lol We're no longer the hot laydeeezzzz because we didn't fall his "secret party I'm the coolest thing out there" crap. BTW- Hot laydeeeezzz...I'd watch my drink with this one....seriously. I just can't get over the fact that you're IN IBIZA and on here. WTF? You must be having a right good time!
I think it is the fact you insist on PM'ing / asking for the contact details of all the HOT LAYDEEEZ to get your groove on with and partaaay the night away.

If you just say where you plan on being (as you have) then people will message you / meet up with you if they so wish as opposed to you hassling them.

+1 for Rebecca ;)

+2 !!

Thanks a lot but it is really was something unbelievable and weird ! I am happy that I am not the only one who is annoyed by such creepy behaviours.
I guess he is working in there and trying to sell tickets to tourists. just another promoter.

I should be meeting the dude out there. I think maybe he just comes across as a bit over-enthusiastic, but, hey, I'm a bloke so no real reason for me to be worried...

I'll be there with my gf from 17-24. We aren't looking for swingers or anything creepy, just some fellow ragers. Feel free to pm me, I'll give my fb or whatever. Staying in PDB.

Johnny & neogt95..if think i am n ot the big bad wolf , feel free to send me a pm that you re in to hang with me(for neoft95 think i don Have your Fb.if in send me your fb vy PM
won t feel embarras if no pm...

Come june party people, give shoutz

Well ..through your comment JV I foresee that you minimum clever & cool guy..
If one day we hang out together ..Will put you on Space gueslit: any party but early coming..

Neo you should play the clown at Daltvila ..:p you ll get Fame..lol

No one around Figuettas PB?
Ps: no clown no paranoiac/ rude girlz if dont mind :O

I hope Theremusbeanaltrnativ(leeds)& Superd06(irish dj) will testify how Bad Bab CREePPy WEIRDo i am ..bouhou!!!lol
"

Guys just to put all this bad press on FallenangelGparsons AKA JO, to rest.. I think im in a better position then most, as i spent almost a week out there and met up with JO pretty much the whole time. He had a car rented for the month he's there, and brought us off to some amazing places/beaches we would for sure not have seen. We went to la Selinas a couple of the days and JO provided ample amount of booze and food from his ice cooler, and showed off his cool bongo skills as we chilled and chatted into the evening and watched the sunset.
I found i had a fair bit in common with JO through our work and music interests, so had lots to chat about.. but on the whole a very easy going guy, he was very happy to just role with the plan when we planned to do things, and never made things awkward.
My bro and his girlfriend followed us out so spent 3-4 days with us too, and she also had lots of nice things to say about JO. And none of them were words as described above.
All in all i would highly recommended JO as a holiday buddy, and will def meet with him next year if the powers that be (GF :) ) allow it!!

What i will say, is that i can see why some people might have got the wrong idea of JO, as he is very open and straight up, which i think has got him in a little trouble sometimes, and he does also really enjoy the company of ladies.. but hey come one, what red blooded mail out there doesnt.. maybe sometimes he could just chill a bit and let things take there course.. but doesnt mean hes a creep and a wierdo!!

Hope this clears up some of the stuff going on! :)

All in all 10/10 for JO.. thanks for everything mate.. wil be in touch ;)

Do i have to tell you that gave him bucks to tell good things about mee? :p
Thanks Bro.
I can tell the same about superd06..
A very nice guy m8( good looking btw , i remember a blonde blue eyed staring at you with sparkles o her eyes :p

I make contacts easy..the spotlight stuff is just that i want to meet more people because when there you meet a lot of people that you can hang with
I
If some fancy a meetup (Figueretas Pdb) just Pm...

Circoloco Dc10 & JAG club here i am :)

Back