21-07 - 05-08 what's wrong with ibiza?

Because in general he is sh** lol

Why do people profess that 'honestly they love Techno' all the time like it automatically makes them more sophisticated or cool as a person??

because this's the discussion whoever claims they love a certain genre of music and doesn't is retarded

Again to each there own but I've never seen him/heard him play a bad set, and I think most of his productions are good. Granted though he's no where near as good as Lawler :D

agreed, absolutely rocked it every time i've heard him play and most mixes i've downloaded are superb. Taste is so subjective - personally i loved Lawler's style for years but think he's gone off the boil a little since jumping on the techno bandwagon.
Still an amazing dj though!!!

you`re absolutely right about the big dj`s popstars thing.i hate those aholes for thinking they are rockstars. they only play records, man. and not even their own ones mostly. especially true for sven vath, he bacame a lame idiot. here in germany he`s even yelling in the microphone like a clown. what do those guys think they are?

Yet people moan about the likes of David Guetta and Groove Armada playing their own songs??? They can't win really can they...In a nutshell you can't plesa everyone someone is always gonna be peed off... Sven Vath defo made me VEry very happy in Cocoon last week anyway, not his fault he got groupies wanting to tickle his gonads left right and centre :D

.... of course all us normal people if we became DJs we would keep it real no vips hanging out of our butts, no getting paid 10k a night, us self righteous mortals we would refuse that glory of course were it offered :D

Yet people moan about the likes of David Guetta and Groove Armada playing their own songs??? They can't win really can they...In a nutshell you can't plesa everyone someone is always gonna be peed off... Sven Vath defo made me VEry very happy in Cocoon last week anyway, not his fault he got groupies wanting to tickle his gonads left right and centre :D

.... of course all us normal people if we became DJs we would keep it real no vips hanging out of our butts, no getting paid 10k a night, us self righteous mortals we would refuse that glory of course were it offered :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Back