20th - 27th September

going with me girlfriend stayin in costa sur apartments in the bay be there from 20th till the 27 th hope weather is good8)

Im coming over from the 20th September untill the 4th October, staying in Hotel Pacific, can't wait to see the Island again.

Last edited by a moderator:
19 to 26/9

Hi people!!!! Brazilian guy for the 1st time in the island!!!!!

I'll be in Ibiza from 19 to 26/9.

22/09 - Tiesto @ privillege
25/09 - Paul Van Dyk @ amnsesia

I'm not sure about other days. I'll stay Hotel Algarb @ Playa den Bossa

Going alone... looking for people to discover all about the island

Hey guys

Me and a great group of friends will be going for our first time from Sept 19th - 23rd. We all travel lots, however, have never been to Ibeza before. Were staying at the Argos.

Jack

How can we contact you while on the island

Im going on the 21st from newcastle. Im going with a friend and a girl neither of us know? ! were staying at central city and come back on the 28th.

Theres 2 couples we know staying at ibiza rocks so were planing on meeting up with them!

Come along join the gang if you want ! (we have all been before many times)

There's 2 of us going to the Nautilus Hotel in San Antonio Bay, not sure what it is like or how far it is away from the Nightlife?

Alright guys.

I'm currently on the island at the moment, been here for about 3-4 weeks now and heading back home next Thursday (24th). Staying in an apartment in San Antonio right near the West End.

If anyone fancies meeting up for a drink/night out when you're here give me a shout and I'll show you newbies what you have been missing!

I'am going to the island from 22 to 29 september to Algarb at Plaja den Bossa.
Plan to go to Privilege on 22 and to Amnesia on 25 - so if u interested in spending a good time and talk about trance and other things- feel free to PM or ICQ me !
My phone number +7 963 872 5930
send me SMS or call
p.s. Someone recommend me the shop in PDB or near there i can buy Sunglases,shorts, t-shirts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm heading over to the Playa en Bossa near Bora Bora for the last 2 weeks of Sept.

My first time...so much to see... but I'm going to focas on Bora Bora , Pacha , Priviliedge , and Space.

I still want to check out Underground as I heard it was really good , and visit San Antonio...

From Montreal , Canada.

me and a friend of mine are heading over to san an from the 17th-25th september and staying in the casa maria apartments

my first time but for my friend it'll be her second time

if anyone will be around let us know :)

Birthday Party Friends Wanted

This looks like both threads should be merged.
Seems we have a party bus of travelers for sept almost full in these 2 threads

I'll be in Sunday/Monday 20/21st haven't made my mind up yet.

to Following Monday 27th.

It's MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 22ND!!!! And I figure I don't know anyone so I should invite you all.

gunere151
DJlift
NikitaBaburov
jayc87
Laurie
markiemark666
MrJacklC
MiniMarc
Mistafly
Sergio 2008
medborro
Physco Penguin
Ultimatus

I'm rock'n to see John Dalhback @ Cream on the 24th.

My Birthday I just wanna go off!
Party with a Aussie and help me blow out some candles.:lol::lol::lol:Birthday Party Friends

sounds good to me jase
i'll be in cream that night for my last night so should be fun
what a way to celebrate your birthday

Back